Prologue

Dylan Wang's POV

"Dylan!"

I shifted my position as I heard my manager shouting once again.

I heard a squeek sound as my manager open my room's door.

"Dylan!" He called my name as he wake me up.

I took the pillow and placed it on my ear.

"I'm sleeping! Can you postpone your 'disturbing' talent? Cause if you do, I'll be greatful." I said sarcastically.

"Dylan, this is a good news! If you'll hear it, I promise you'll be happy as much as I do." He said while rolling in my bed.

"Ugh. If you're thinking, that there's a new drama project and I should audition. I'm going to decline." I said as I try my best not to disrespect him.

"You don't have to audition!" He said smiling widely.

"What are you talkin' about? You're probably just imagining things, Deez." I said.

"No! I'm sure, i'm not. I slapped my face 100x! I'm sure this is true!" He said while rolling in my bed 10x faster than a while ago.

"Seriously, Deez? Are you gay?" I asked him.

He glared at me and stood up, "I'm not joking, Dylan. Wait and see after I tell you the good news!" He said as he stomped his feet.

"I'll be waiting for you in the living room." He said as he closed my door loudly.

I sighed and stood up. I stretched my arms and so do my feet. I took a towel in the closet and went inside the bathroom.

What the actually hell is the good news that Deez are talking about? He better make sure that it really is a good news! He disturbed my sleeping session.

I quickly took a bath and brushed my teeth. I wore a large t-shirt and a kaki shorts.

I fixed my bed and went in the living room.

"So what is the good news you're gaying about?" I said sitting in the couch.

He glared at me once again which is pretty normal because he does it everyday and every minute.

"It's a big miracle!" He shouted while sipping his coffee.

"What miracle? Can you get to the point? You're so irritating," I told him as I sipped the coffee in front of me.

"You got a request from a director!" Deez shouted.

"Can you lower your voice? My neighbor will complain again." I said. "So what kind of drama is that director requesting? Bold (?), with bed scenes (?). Cause if it has you know what to do." I said as I stretched my arms in the couch.

"You are so judgemental, Dylan." He commented.

"Whatever, Deez. Every 3 months, I receive request and it is full of sh*ts." I said.

Directors usually request me into a drama or movie but I always decline because of it's content and usually there are bolds and rated 18 stuff which I really hate. I want to act, but in a decent way. I don't want them to remember me as an actor in a movie with rated 18 and bolds.

"Okay! But this time it's different! They'll remember you as the bad boy with overload sweetness." He said.

Ugh. Corny (?) I guess.

"So what drama is it?" I asked him irritatingly.

"Meteor Garden."

Tch. It's just meteor Garden, so la-- wait what?!

"Meteor Garden?!"

"Yep, Meteor Garden."

----

A/N:
This is just the prologue! So I hope you will wait for my next update! Guyzzz please support this story!

Do not forget to:

VOTE • COMMENT • SHARE

Thank you!