𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

"Mommmyy" dread headed boy whines. "Yes Nicki what do want again" Nicole said huffing putting her computer to the side. "Can I please have some money to get me some ice cream" Nicki begs "Okay here" Nicole said handing Nicki a 20 dollar bill not paying attention shooing him away. As Nicole worked on her laptop she glanced at nick and went back to working. Nicki made his way towards line that led to the so called ice cream truck. So nick was now the last one in line he look up at man. He's so nice looking  Nicki thought looking down at his pink fenty puma slides. "Um can I get a nutty buddy please" Nicki asked nicely. "Sorry but thi- kentrell was cutoff when saw the small boy his eyes racked around his really curvy figure. "Hey babyboy you said what...." kentrell trail off waiting for him to fill in the sentence. Nick cleared his throat and said what he wanted again. "Hold up" kentrell turn around and started panicking look for actually ice cream. Yes I found it thought kentrell to himself sighing "Here you go...WHATS YOUR NAME" kentrell blurted out "Its Nicki yours" Nick giggled at him blurting that out. "Kentrell I go by top" kentrell sigh in hope that the beautiful boy wouldn't run away from him. "Oh that a nice name"Nicki said lowly. "Oh here you go" Nicki said trying to had him the money. "Oh no keep it can I get your phone number" Kentrell asked looking off "sure" nick said simply. Kentrell pulled his phone out. Nicki reaches for it there hand brush against each other. Nicki quickly type in his number saving it under "⭐️Buddy Nick⭐️" he handed back his phone. Kentrell laughed at his name knowing he was gonna change it later too something nasty and freaky. "B-bye Kenny" Nicki said waving. "Bye Nick" kentrell waved smiling at how already got a Nickname from Nicki. Kentrell drove down the street thinking to himself I definitely coming back to this neighborhood just to see baby boy again.