The Mission

The Avengers, well the remaining Avengers, were undercover on a mission in Denver. It was summer so it wasn't as cold as usual. They were recovering some really important artifacts. When they recovered the all, Vision walked around to check if there were any deaths. He went through an ally and saw a girl drinking coffee. She was staring at him but he didn't recognize her because she was covering herself up with her jacket, you could only see her eyes. He came in closer. The girl dropped her coffee and uncovered herself while trying to pick it up. Vision saw her face and recognized her, it was Wanda. "Can I help you with that?" Vision asked. She looked up with a few tears running down her face but she wiped the off. They stared at each other for a few seconds. "Don't worry I won't tell them" Vision said. She wrapped her arm around him. He was rarely hugged but somehow he knew exactly what to do. "I missed you" she said. "Me too" he said. They heard something and pulled apart but no one was there, it was someone outside on the streets. "What are you doing here? Not that I'm complaining" Wanda asked, still smiling. "We were on a mission" Vision said. "Undercover?" Wanda asked. He nodded. "How? I mean not to be rude but red is sort of a noticeable color" she said smiling. "Well since there aren't as many people anymore, Mr.Stark  decided it would be a good idea to make me sort of a human skin" Vision explained. She tilted her head as if she didn't completely understand. He changed himself to a human form. "I can also eat. I don't need to but I can" Vision added. "I get the skin thing but why would he want you to eat?" Wanda asked. "I think sitting there just looking at people looks quite weird so" Vision said. She chuckled a little. "How are you?" Vision asked. "I'm good. I just wanted some time to be alone so the team isn't here" Wanda explained. "Oh sorry" Vision said thinking about how she wanted to be alone. "No Vis, I want you here" she said, looking into his eyes. "I have to go" Vision said. "Why?" Wanda asked hoping he'd stay. "Because if I don't go back Mr.Stark will look for me or track me down and if he does, he'll find you" Vision said. "Yeah, I guess" Wanda said. They looked at each other again. They hugged one last time and Vision was just about to leave. "Wait" Wanda said. Vision turned around. "Would you like to hang out tomorrow or on Friday?" Wanda asked. Today was Wednesday. "I'd love that" Vision said. "I'm at a hotel called Robin's. At what time are you gonna be here?" Wanda asked. "When should I?" Vision asked. "Whenever, I don't really have anything planned. I usually go out to find food and end up going to stores on the way" Wanda said. "When would you like me to be there?" Vision asked. She looked at him like he was being dumb and cute at the same time. "Vision, you can come whenever you want" Wanda reassured him. "How about 6pm?" Vision asked. "Perfect" She said. "Goodbye Wanda" Vision said. "Bye Vis" She said. He flew away back home.

A/N
I cringed a lot while writing this. Sorry it was so awkward.