T H R € € «P R Ø L Ø G U €»

Copyright © Miranda

« H A R R Y E D W A R D S T Y L E S »

Children should be dreaming about many things that they would soon to be taught to them.

But not Harry.

Pitch black is what Harry sees as a child when 'dreaming'.

A child processes information at the age of one.

Harry started gathering information about the outside and inside world once he was first born.

Some children are considered angels or devils once becoming old enough to talk to.

Harry was neither.

"Mom, I think its time to take Harry to the coo coo hospital." says Gemma.

The age of 5, Gemma sees Harry as the devil's son.

She never liked Harry ever since her mother brought him into this world.

Harry knew that Gemma didn't like him.

I mean... I wouldn't like himself for trying to murder his own sister.

When Harry heard what his older sibling had said about him he formed a glare upon his baby face.

Harry notices that adults think that babies don't understand them, but oh they thought wrong.

«Gemma Styles»

Harry isn't normal...

I mean the child tried to grab a knife... a knife!

I just don't think Harry deserves to live in the same building with my family.

"Mom? I'm I right?" The look on her face looks like a China doll, very fragile.

"Gemma... never I mean never say that again!" she shouted.

I flinched from her voice being so demanding.

This is not my mother.

This is all Harry's fault.

If he was never born, mom wouldn't of raise her voice at me.

«Harry Styles»

Gemma this, Gemma that.

She's getting in my way.

Gemma consider herself as a angel, psh please she's mostly a annoying little brat.

Now... Gemma heads to bed at 9 p.m.

I could probably try doing something...

«Gemma Styles»

"Mother, I'm heading to bed." I shouted from the living room, making my way upstairs.

Finally... alone time.

I head towards my dresser, of course opening the third drawer, and grab my sleep wear. 

Heading to the bathroom, humming a tune, I all of the sudden dropped all my things on the floor.

I went down also clutching my throat.

I can't breathe.

............................

Sorry for the wait!

So please comment and vote!

Finally got the prologue done. Yay!

No offense to Gemma!

I adore her.

xx Miranda