Busan Nibbas

Part 1: Busan nibbas

Sungjin
On a nice lovely day in the dorm of Day6 on the living room couch, Sungjin is doing his usual snooping and hacked Jaehyun's Twitter to see if he's talking s$&! Behind his back with MyDays. As usual MyDays is making memes about him looking like Bob the builder and such. But he comes across a tweet that caught his eye a lot. @wtf_islife tweets that Sungjin and Jungkook look exactly alike and she ships them as lovers and brothers. Sungjin at first was disguised and almost tweeted back saying "girl wth are you talking about I look nothing like this RA-" then suddenly Sungjin feels the phone being swooped out of his hand.

Jaehyun POV: "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO HACK MY GOD DAMN TWITTER?!?!!"  Jaehyun pinches Sungjin's ear and brings him close to his face locking eyes.
Jaehyun's obviously pissed. Sungjin gives him the puffy puppy eyes, Jae growls "Did you forget that I hate aegyo?" That's when sungjin noticed that he messed up.
Jae finally let's go of sungjins ear and sighs, Jae then says "Sungjin how many times do I have to tell you that me and MyDays aren't talking about you behind your back. We talk bad in front of you so you don't miss ANYTHING!" Sungjin replies with " Listen, I just feel like you have a better connection with MyDays and I don't want to miss anything. And plus I found a new tweet about me and Jungcook? Jungcock? I don't know his name but @wtf_islife said that we'll be good brothers or lovers and I don't even know who he is"

Jaehyun looks Sungjin dead in the face with disappointment and grief of how old he's gotten. Jae finally says "Sungjin... JUNGKOOK is a beautiful, talented, loving child from the band BTS and he makes more money than the cost of my life" Sungjin replies "Okie I've heard of BTS but Jungkook is new to me" Jae says
"First of all don't say 'okie' out loud ever again It's very sad to hear.  And secondly, y'all really do look alike. Come and look.

Jaehyun logs out of his twitter on sungjins phone then gives it back. Jae opens his phone to see his wallpaper with Young K half naked forgetting that he had that him as his wallpaper, Sungjin and Jae both blush. Jae panics and turns off his phone, drops it on the floor and kicks it under the couch. Jae twitches a bit while avoiding eye contact, asks sungjin to hand him his phone.

Jaehyun goes to Safari and types In "Sungjin and Jungkook" and boom. They're thousands of pictures of comparisons of sungjin and Jk look alikes. Sungjin is absolutely taken back and realizes the similarities of the two. He then snatched his phone and asks Jae "Do we really look that much alike? Like I see it but I want to know specifically what is the similarities" "Isn't it obvious? The nose, the smile, the face, and y'all both Busan nib-" "OK OK I GET IT. Dang tho this is some scary shie" Sungjin says.  Jaehyun says "Well, is you curiosity cured? Because I'm tired of explaining everything to you , so may I leave?" Sungjin rolls  his eyes and says "Yeah sure thanks, at least we got this covered". Jae nods and turns around. Jae mumbles "Its like teaching a old man how to use the Internet man I swear" Sungjin quickly notices and throws a slipper before Jae was able to run away.

Ok guys I hope you enjoyed part one of my story. I'm sorry if I offended anyone who told the word Nibba offensive. I was just joking about all these jokes that was said here. Stan BTS and Day6 ❤️❤️
See ya next time in part two!