tuesday 12:03pm

isla 💓

hey babe wanna hang out after school?

                                                     yea sure!

               i'll meet u at the library when
               classes ends ^^

see ya later!

─────────────────────────
                            1:36pm

"oh my god y/n !! have you seen those guys at school today ? they're all so handsome..."

"nah..i haven't. who are they?"

"i heard that they're a famous boy band, and there is this tall blonde guy that caught my eye.... he's so cUtE!!!!"

"yah! keep quiet. we are in the library!"

[y/n p.o.v]
i plugged in my headphones and ignored isla fangirling over that blonde guy. then a group of guys came into the library making a huge crowd of girls started whispering to each other and looking over with heart eyes.

i looked up and saw isla, already staring at them and hinting me about the blonde guy she was talking about. "y/n ! there! there he is! the guy with blonde hair and black buttoned shirt. he is cute, right?"

looking over, i saw them walking towards our direction and sat on the empty seats beside me and isla. isla blushed crimson and tried to keep her cool and not scream. but for me i felt uncomfortable, a group of strangers sitting beside us? uh...no thanks. i decided to plug in my headphones and ignore the girls trying to talk or flirt with them.

while i was doing my homework, felt a pair of eyes staring at me. i looked over to see this guy with blonde hair. perhaps this is the guy isla likes? he turned away immediately when i noticed him staring at me.
isla's right, he's cute.