HOT CRUSH

The day was a long one especially for Jenny. She had a fight with Baldy. Baldy sees her to be extremely hot and perfect for him. He admires her but she doesn't. Jenny is one who  focuses on her ambitions in life and her education as well. Jenny aspires to be the best scientist ever born.
Unfortunately for Baldy , his dreams will forever be dreams . Well, Jenny finds a new Friend , Walter. He's smart , fun and annoying. She forgets me and now hangs out a lot with her new so called ' friend'. I feel he is taking my best friend away from me. I probably feel bad not jealous. After all what Jenny and I have gone through there is another obstacle. It will be so fun crashing him out of my sight.
Now, Mr. Smarty pant wants Jenny's attention, why doesn't my beauty attract them but instead Isaac Newton I mean Jenny. I hope he is not using her unless he will be so very sorry. By the way , I never knew Jenny had a cousin and she also studies in Dream high rocks. She does not associate with her. I guess she is an invisible girl. She also happens to be the best student in her class. Maybe she wants to be a scientist as well.
Back to the topic ,  Jenny finds him interesting , I mean definitely , Walter who else. I think she should exchange him for a German Sheppard. I
Isobel is quite funny then she becomes too strict bossing everyone around. She acts too expensive. I don't like her not about the fact that she's bossy but because when I am close  to  her my spirit feels dead..
Zoè is very cite. Unlike her brother, Walter who has everyone attracted to himself except me probably. He is so.......
Now, stealing Jenny. I think I am getting too ' j'  you know the word not that I like Walter oh disgusting.
.Guess who walks on the runway. Model Violet. She claims to be a fashionista. I think she is a popstar for today in her schedule. I guess her designer or stylist is Selenedeon. She bores me to death. Edmund is in school embarrassing me . we had a bet on he being the school's best band star. He won and won wins all the girls at school. They feel he is hot. He is now a star obviously. Away from my bro , I got to know that Jenny is disliked by Violet. Oh! Violet is in love with Walter and feels Jenny is taking Walter away. I thought Violet had taste but now I don't think so. Falling for Walter. Why am I thinking of Violet instead of Jenny. Jenny is like a thunder storm , if you dare cross her path you will be very sorry. I tried calling Jenny but she seemed so caught up with Walter. I told Jenny everything and just said wow. ' Yeah , it is funny but Violet ic damn serious about it' I said.
   ' It's as if I care. He has no feelings for her is that my fault. As if he was born to be glued to her . I don't care if she is crazy about him or not..
Is Jenny angry with Violet or Walter. Just then Walter walks in.
' hi Jenny ' says Walter.
' get out this minute . you have got yourself a stupid fashionista and she is madly in love with you. I hope you will live together forever' Jenny exclaimed.
' Ain't you my friend. You used to be . it seems I committed a crime in taking you as my friend. I just need to take my leave'.
Zoey: Jenny it is OK, let's just head on to my home. Jenny: it is OK . I will feel alright for the meanwhile. Mum and Dad will be here soon anyway. Zoey , thanks for being there when I needed you the most.