first day #1

It was Jimin's first day at the collage as a music professor. He was so excited to start as Jimin walked though the door entering the staff room. All eyes were on him.

One person caught his attention; a male the same height as him, pale as snow with blue hair.
'He looks like someone... but I can't remember' Jimin thought to himself.

"Hi, I am park Jimin! I hope we become friends!" Jimin introduces himself.
A tall cheerful man waved "Hi! I am your hope, your angel J-Hope. The handsome one is Jin, the one next to him is Namjoon, and that's V and the one with the blue hair is the one and only Min Yoongi." Everyone waved but Yoongi, who was looking up and down Jimin with a smirk placed on his mouth.

Time skip.

Jimin just finished his lessons for the day. There was a knock on the door. It was Yoongi. He slowly walked to jimin "Professor min! What can I help you with?" A smirk appeared on his mouth.
"Do you not remember me? " Jimin shakes his head.
Yoongi laughed slightly. "maybe this could re-fresh your memory... "
Yoongi moved his head his lips were near Jimin's. Jimin froze he couldn't believe on his first day, he is gonna kiss a professor that he met for, like, 5 minutes. Their lips grazed. Yoongi smirked.
"What are you doing?" Jimin manages to stutter out.

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter <3