Good News?!

SAKURAS POV

"Wake up Master Sakura", Miya called while picking up random items that were on my floor;cleaning.

"Huh?", I groan.

"Wake up, Sakura. Take a shower and wear nice clothes. The Masters
( Sakura's Parents) want to talk to you." Miya, my maid said as she picked up things around my room.

"Don't I always look nice", I say as a wake inside the washroom.

You might be wondering who I am. Well! My names Sakura Haruno, my family owns the Haruno inc. which is second richest and powerful inc. in the world. SECOND. The first is the Uchiha inc. and they have two heirs, but the first heir didn't take over, I don't know why but the second heir is suppose to take over the inc. I despise him. He's a arrogant TEME.

We played with each other when we were little, he pulled pranks on me. ME. Once, he hung me upside down into a well. Was I scared as shit.

Well at least I have school, I haven't seen him in 7 years. He moved away with his family for there inc. and that was the end of him. HA. I was so glad that he left. I also was a little sad. I have no siblings, it got lonely. VERY.

He was the only person I played with. I had no friends, when I was little. Sasuke told me that friends, were evil creatures, that wanted to eat you. I WAS YOUNG BACK THEN, so I believed him.

That was when I was 9 years old.

Now I'm 16 and I've gotten alittle mature.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I got my hair dryer and plugged it in the socket on my wall. ( she's still in the washroom )

I blowed my waist-length hair and then I got my hair wavy thing ( I don't know what's it called ), and I used it making my hair wavy and summery looking.

I put my undergarments on, then I grabbed my clothes.

I put on a pink, yellow, green, blue, purple, white ( all colours ) sun dress on. ( tie-die ) I looked nice. I had curves in all the right places and a nice chest. I outgrew my forehead so now it's average but only Ino-pig still teases me.

It was May, summer was here again, and I was gonna enjoy it.

I put on my tie-die flats and grabbed my handbag. Which was neon green, yellow, blue, pink.

I walked out of the washroom to find my room clean. Not a single piece of garbage.

"How did she do it so fast?", I mumbled to myself. I walked down the stairs to the family room. I took a deep breath and stepped in.

"She's here", my mother squeaked.

This meant news. Usually it meant it was good to them BUT bad to me.

"Sakura, take a seat", my heart stopped, as my fathers deep voice startled me. He was serious.

"We have news", my mother yelled. She didn't intend to, but she was happy. Very happy.

I flinched at the sound level. I bet someone in Africa heard her.

"Calm down", my father sighed. He put his hand on my mothers.

My mind was spinning on the things they could tell me. They could do anything. They had the money.
My mind spinned at the possibilities.

1. Send me away to my crazy, psychotic relatives. AH SHIT NO PLEASE.

2. Get me married to a bastard.

3. Kill me. What? they sounded so serious.

4. They were dying of a rare disease.

5. We were moving.

"Do you remember the Uchiha Family?", my father asked.

"How could I forget", I mumbled.

"Excuse me? I didn't quite hear that", my mother said.

"Of course I remember", I answered politely.

"As you know we want to combine our companies to make a very strong, reliable inc.", my father explained.

" And to combine the companies---", my father said.

"Your getting married to Sasuke", my mother yelled out.

My jaw dropped down to the ground.

" I don't want to, in only 16.", I yelled. Bad Mistake.

"Mind your voice, young lady", my fathers voice boomed though the room. My mother frowned, she thought I would be happy.

"Sorry", I apologize.

"Sakura, this is a arranged marriage, and since your taking over the company when your older, your the right choice, besides the fact that your have no sibling." My mother explained in a soft voice.

'But what about age, IM TO YOUNG', I thought.

"Your wont be getting married now, you shall wed when your both 18, a legal age", my father said answering my question.

"Father," I began to say, " I haven't seen him in 7 years and I can't wait until I'm 18 to find out how he acts", I say.

'There's no way to get out of this, I'm In a very deep crappy hole.' I think.

"That's already settled, he moved back and he's going to be at school today." my mother squeaked, as her smile returned. " Finally me and Mikoto can talk about out grandchildren. "

My face burns. My mother and Sasukes mother, Mikoto, were best friends from Prep till now. They talked almost 7 hours on the phone when the Uchihas left.

"Does Sasuke know?", I ask.

"Yes, he does."

"Does the school know?', I ask and slightly pray, I don't want the school to know, and worst of all I don't want Sasukes fangirls to know. They'd kill me. LITERARY !!!

My mother grins and my father smirks.😄😏

"Huh". I give them a confused look. 😑

"Honey, most of the world knows", my mother says as she hands me a global magazine. I read the frond page:

UCHIHA AND HARUNO: UCHIHARU

Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno are having a surprise love affection for each other. The top company's in the worlds combine. Read more on page 21.

'Ah shit, when I said a crappy hole, I meant a shitty,crappy, Sasuke invested hole, I guess #2 On my list was true'.