You'll always be no good to me. "

3:21am.

A girl walking down the street, all by herself. She never heard of fear, she owns the night. When everyone is asleep, she comes alive. A night angel with devilish activities - welcome to the dark life.
Staying in the shadows, hiding in the alleys. Meeting her clients, giving them their orders. She would never use drugs, knowing how badly it can fuck you up - yet, she runs for the local plugs. Pathetic, isn't it?

"found our suspect, going after them now."

a male voice echoed through a walkie-talkie, it caught the female her attention. She kept walking, not thinking much of it. A male got closer and closer to her, the girl bravely kept walking. Jumping in an alley they passed, but she was too late. He got her, grabbing her by the throat and his other hand covering her mouth. He gave her a kick in the back, of course she petite girl went down in his arms. Before she even could process what happend, everything went black.

"we got the suspect, sergeant." the male spoke.

The girl opened her eyes, seeing the world upside down. She quickly realized she was being carried away, he must have thought she was easy to knock out. Pushing her knee in his stomach, making him lose balance where she - obviously - took avenge of. She leaned over to her left, dropping herself on the ground.

"oh you-" He hissed, holding his stomach. Out of anger he gave the girl who was getting up - a kick in the back. It knocked her over, now her face being exposed to him. The male stood still for a moment, not believing his eyes. Was the most wanted dealer, really a small brunette?

Their eyes met, holding contact for a hot minute.
It's him, their eyes met before.

"Fancy seeing you here." The girl quickly rambled as she stood up, taking a step back realizing her back faced the wall.

"Told you we'd meet again." A smirk appeared on his face.

Her eyes landed on his badge, his badge with the local police logo on it. Her heart skipped a beat, did she really see that right? It can't be, impossible.

"I see you noticed I switched career paths, you should do to." His voice broke the silence, the girl couldn't figure out the way he meant it. Was he worried or? She did not know, but she did know she had to get away as fast as possible. She made herself small and ran past him, the small alley making it hard. He was too smart for her,
both his hands wrapped around her middle and pressed her up against the wall.

"Such a shame that this is the way to see your pretty face for the first time." He now whispered.

"Such a shame you betrayed everyone around you." Hissed the girl back, but fuck he still held the same power over her as he did back in time. She felt his hand go up to her throat, she didn't stop it. His touch felt safe yet so dangerous, it drove the girl crazy. He was supposed to arrest her, not to drive her crazy. She wrapped her hand around his wrist, pulling his hand away but he was stronger than her. He rolled his eyes and applied pressure on her throat, the girl searching for the butterfly knife she had hidden somewhere and pressed the tip against his stomach. Now it was her turn to let a smirk appear on her face.

"You forgot my turns on, didn't you?" She chuckled and let the knife run over his chest up to his chin. She made sure their eyes kept contant, even though it made her soft.

"You little monster.." He mumbled and just squeezed her throat shut, the girl began to laugh instead of get scared. On her turn she pressed the knife into his throat, what made him flinch and let her go. She quickly flipped them around and pressed him up against the wall, knife against his throat. The male gasped in disbelief, realizing the girl was enjoying this.

"You love this, don't you?" His gaze darkened, his tongue licked his lips.

"You know damn well you aren't aloud to touch me in any way you'd like." The female winked to him.

"Doesn't that make it much better?" He leaned forward to whisper it in her ear - carefully, the knife making it harder.

He was right, the fact that they weren't allowed to do anything together somehow made it much more fun. Both their lives and futures are on the game - they could get caught any minute. He knew how to play with her and she knew how to deal with him.

"I should hate you." She whispered, dropping the knife as her breathing speed up.

"I'll make you hate me." He said, both his hands cupping her cheeks and pressing his lips on hers.

Time stood still, the girl froze for a moment and did not know how to react. Her body was screaming, her mind was yelling but her heart was trusting him. She went with the kiss, her mind going insane - the male lost control over himself and let his hands run all over her body. Both their frustrations grew bigger and bigger, the girl shut her mind off as she got lost in his touch. He knew her so well, their bodies could write together. They gave in, they both lost the game against the frustration and let their needs control the night - the fact that it was forbidden only making everything better. They made love as if it was their last time, the hate they got for each other melting away.

"Police!"

The girl jumped up, looking at where the sound came from.

"Hands up, you're arrested!" Multiple men shouted, the alley now being light up by red and blue lights. The male pulled up his hands and now got his hands on his gun. Holding the girl at gun point, acting like he didn't just fuck her. Stupid lady forgot they have a walkie-talkie, with a back up button.

She fell down her knees, her eyes tearing up. She felt her heart shatter in pieces, her blood raced through her veins filling her up with anger. She never felt so vulnerable yet so angry. He betrayed her, again. She fell for his game, again.

"I told you I'd make you hate me." He whispered with a laugh as he handcuffed her, pushing her forward in the hands of the other cops. He smiled widely when his colleagues forced the female in the back of their car.

TO BE CONTINUED