1

" How's the wedding planning going? "

" Great ! We haven't really had time to go together but I've been doing things just fine all on my own ! "

" Really? You're planning eve- "

*Ding Dong*

Drana's finance Lei gets up and answers the door.

" What are you doing here? " he asks.

" I'm hungry ! IS THAT CHINESE ? "

" You should probably go home... " Lei says.

" I'm good." the uninvited guest says.

" Lei , who is that ?"

(Well this is getting awkward.. I thought to myself)

  *clang* Drana's fork falls to the ground

" Don't worry I'll gladly pick that up for you" I tell Drana shaking my head.

" I really don't think that's uh - " Drana starts but then stops when she sees who the guest is.

" I got your for- "

As I look up and push my hair behind my ear, I see him. The guy I thought I would never see again in 4 years.

" Mhmmm the food smells nice" he said as he sat down not even caring that I was there.

I chuckle and look at my watch.

" Wow, look at the time. It's time for me to head out ! Thank you for the food Drana it was nice seeing you again."

" Where are you going !" Drana asks

" Uh... work ! Apparently my message wasn't delivered clearly. "

" Didn't you just get here? Don't tell me you're leaving because of me. Babe we know there's no message you need to deliver " the unknown guest laughs.

" Babe ?" I scoff  " Actually I do have a message, would you like to know? "

" Darling please share, I have all the time in the world. " unknown smirks

" If you fuck with me, you'll get shot " I wink and proceed to walk away.

I wonder what his face looks like right now. Shocked? Surprised? Uncaring? I wondered.

" Mora where do you think you're going " asks Drana, " You don't even have a ride ! "

" I can walk in any weather. The fact that it's snowing outside will not stop me from leaving this awkward scenario!"

" Prince will take you ! "

" I don't think so, he's too busy stuffing his incompetent face to drive me anywhere "

" I don't know what the fuck is going on, or what happened to you Mora, but I know I'm not driving you home because the last time I remember, you couldn't get enough of this face " Prince, the uninvited guest, says smirking.

" Just take her home. " Lei demands.

Prince laughs and replies to Lei, " Don't forget who you work for buddy. I guess I can take her home but it's not because I want to. "

The entire car ride was silent. He didn't look at me once, atleast not until we arrived at my house.

" I'll be leaving. "

" Not even a thank you ? "

" For what ? Dumping me and then getting engaged to the girl you said only flirted 4 years later? I don't think so. "

" Awe are you jealous ? " he teases.

" Goodbye Prince. "

" Mora y- "

" You don't get to call me that. That's not my name anymore."

As I walk out the car and head to the opening of my gate I realize that something didn't feel right. As if someone was watching me. I turn around and see Prince standing behind me with my wallet.

" You forgot that. Don't want my fiancé getting any ideas "

He made me sick, just had to put that out there I see.

" Yeah, wouldn't want that " humph.

I looked up and saw him walking towards his car but still. Something didn't feel right. At all.

That's when it went down.

I jumped in front of Prince blocking the bullets and then pulled out my gun that I had been hiding in my coat and shoot. First the guy on the left, then the right, and then the person slyly walking up to the car. As I was about to stop I saw someone at the top of my gate aiming at Prince so I hurriedly backflipped and shot them down.

What just happened? I was furious. Someone snitched.

" Boss, are you okay !? "

" Are you hit !? "

" We got the guys inside " They all said.

" WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT SHIT ! SOMEONE TOLD THEM WHERE I LIVED AND I INTEND TO FIND OUT WHO ! "

" Who do you think it was " my right arm man asked.

" ONE OF YALL MOTHUFUCKAS. " they all tensed. I started talking low.

" If you tell me now, I promise I won't kill your family. You, I might. But If I have to find out myself, and you know I will, I'll let you live and watch. We both know, that's worse. "

Nobody moved and THAT irritated me even more.

" IF NO ONE STARTS TALKIN, ILL SHOOT ALL OF YALL ! "

" 5 . 4 . 3 . 2 . 1- "

" IT WAS ME ! "

" Really ? You? I don't believe it.. Who really did it... Hm... Yo son ? "

" NO PLEASE I DID IT ! " he said trying to convince me.

" I don't believe you. Kill them both. "

" MORA ! " Prince yelled !

Fuck. I forgot he was still here.

" What happened to you? What happened to the girl who was into books? Who likes to read? Who would never hurt a soul? Now, you're.... killing people? "

" Prince... " I pull out my gun and aim it at him.

" Babe ha... Is that what bothers you? The fact that I've changed. You never cared about me. " I walked up to him and squatted and stared viciously. " Why do you care now? "

I laugh. " You're stupid, firstly I already told you to stop calling me that. That is not my name! EVERYONE WHAT IS MY NAME !? "

" MALIOREZ "

" You hear that? Not no damn Mora. She died 4 years ago and Maliorez was the one left standing. I would've done anything for you. But  after that day when I got kidnapped, you flipped and said you didn't love me anymore and that I would only make things worse. What typa shit hu? After I got kidnapped, you left ME TO SURVIVE ALONE WHEN YOU WERE THE ONE WHO MADE ME HAVE TO SURVIVE IN THE FIRST PLACE! Nah, Mora was that kind, sweet girl who never did anything wrong. The one who needed some kind of " protecting " . But Maliorez doesn't work like that. I take what is mine and get the respect that is rightfully earned. "