Request/Q&A Rules and Regulations.

Hey everyone! I know there's not many people who will actually read this, but if you happen to actually want to participate in this I want to explain what it is and what the rules are!

REQUESTS:

          I want these requests to work something along the lines of you ask me to put a certain character('s) (from my stories, My Hero Academia, Fairy Tail, Miraculous Ladybug, Sword Art Online or even Sonic The Hedgehog) into a situation that you would want to see them in. For example...

          "What would happen if ___Character___ had died?"

 or 

          "Can you do a chapter of  ___Dilemma___ happening to ___Character___?"

You can really get creative with it. I would dedicate that certain chapter to you and answer by writing out a full fledged one-shot.

As for the rules and regulations, they are pretty simple.

1. No lemons. Themes may be mature, but only to a certain extent. Gore, and suggestion is alright, but nothing too explicit.

2. Ships are allowed. Whether the ship is uncommon among my stories or the fandoms mentioned above I will gladly oblige and sail that ship.

3. No bashing others over their request, or me over how long it takes me to reply/write yours out. You can come with anything you want. The creative process takes time.

...

QUESTION AND ANSWERS:

          The Q&A section is pretty similar. Again this includes me, my characters, or characters from the fandoms (again mentioned above). You can either ask me a question regarding my stories, or my life, or you can ask my/fandom characters questions. For example you may ask things like...

"How did you come up with ___character___ personality?"

or

"Hey ___Character___, how do you feel about ___Character___?"

Again the range of questions is endless, and I would willing to answer any questions that follow the rules.

          The rules again are simple and shouldn't be that hard to follow whatsoever.

1. No overly-personal questions. I.E. "What's your address?".

2. Ships may sail my friends, ships may sail.

3. You may ask multiple characters the same question at the same time. I.E. "Hey ___Character___ and ___Character___, how do you feel about ___Ship name___?"

...

           So that's it, I don't think anybody will even be a part of this, but that's okay. I'm excited to just be able to write a bunch of random things for fun. Thanks for reading.

~ =^.^= Out!