Always be my baby (BuckyXreader)

Note: for those who don't know what the ____ or blank stands for, it means you insert your name there.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

We were as one babe

For a moment in time

And it seemed everlasting

That you would always be mine

"_____!" Bucky yelled as he ran towards you "Buck? Wha- i'm working, what are you doing here?" you looked at your boyfriend of 8 months. He looked like a complete mess!  It's like he swam all the way to the office, because he was wet as a fish in the pacific ocean. 

You were working for the military, doing paper work and such, and you were supposed to hand over these stacks of papers to your boss, but since bucky suddenly appeared you– "Honey, i know your busy with work and all that but..." HEY! i wasn't done narrating here! "but, i've been thinking about this for some time now and" bucky looked at your eyes "Now, i know we've been together for like, 8 months now but, you need to know that those were the best 8 months in my entire life." 

bucky kneeled on one knee, you knew what he was gonna do next. You DEFINATELY know what's gonna happen next. "(insert full name here), will you do the honors of making me the most luckiest and happiest man in this entire planet?" bucky reached inside his pant's pocket and pulled out a beautiful Diamond and white gold ring. 

You knelt down infront of him and placed the stack of the remains of poor trees beside you and smiled "How could i say no to my adorable racoon eyes?" he grinned, he placed the ring in your ring finger and cupped both your cheeks "i love you doll face." He said before crashing his lips into yours, everyone cheered and clapped. And of course you kissed back, the kiss was sweet and soft. But unfortunately you were human and you need your oxygen to live, so you had to break from the kiss. "Always?" you asked "Always." he replied before he kissed your forehead.

Now you wanna be free

So I'll let you fly

'Cause I know in my heart babe

Our love will never die 

"Do you have to go?" you looked at him with sad eyes, and in return he gave you a sad smile "_______, darling...you know that it's my responsibility as a soldier, to protect my country, and to protect the one i love."

 he placed a hand on your cheek and placed yours ontop of his. "Well, if you love someone, you need to learn how to set them free." you kissed his forehead (but you had to be in your tippy toes since you were kinda short.) he smiled and gave you a quick peck on the lips. 

"Time to go, need to go fetch steve." you nodded "i love you!" you yelled as he walked away "Always!" he yelled back and made a turn to his left "Always..." you whispered to yourself

You'll always be a part of me

I'm part of you indefinitely

Boy don't you know you can't escape me

Ooh darling 'cause you'll always be my baby

And we'll linger on

Time can't erase a feeling this strong

No way you're never gonna shake me