Hello old friend

Hello people and welcome to Mattsworld tomtord. If you have not read my other story's you should read them. Also I don't know if there are any grammar mistakes but just go on with it. Any way enjoy.

I guess commie is gone. Well I did hate him but for some reason I didn't want to shoot him . Oh well he is finally gone.
1 week later
" Hey guys I am heading out to the bar so see you later" I screamed as I ran out. I love to go to the bar and I meet someone how works there awesome. Once I got there I went to were I don't will normally be. "Yo Tord" I look at the person in front of me. "Hey pat" I wave at him " I will get the same" "Sure"
1 hour later
I was drunk as hell. I felt someone pick me up and said " Blue will be happy" and then I passed out.
Tom's p.o.v
I was waiting in a car next to the bar that Tord goes to. I saw Pat come out with Tord in his hands. " I finally have you Tord" Pat open the door and put Tord next to me. I look to see if he was hurt but he was okay and he was asleep so I decided to put Tord on my lap. I may have a crush on Tord but the time I was with them I didn't show him but decided to flirt with him just for fun but I did try some of those times. So when I was thinking about Tord I realized we were at the base. I got out of the car. Pat was going to carry Tord but I told him that I will do it. As I walk with Tord in my hand I saw a weird look on Pat I knew why. I never carry anyone like, anyone. So when we made it to the doors Pat put his hand on a scanner then it turn from red to green. The doors open and we walk in. Soldiers were everywhere when we walk down the hall soldiers salute but looks at me as I carry Tord. I didn't care about it so I walk were the dorms were. As I open a room it had red pillow with black and red bed sheets, red with black walls. Also had a bathroom, and a fridge with water, soda , and Tord's favorite Smirnoff. I laid Tord on the bed and left.
The next day (Tord's p.o.v)
I woke up at found out that I was not at the bar. I was I a soft bed. I look around and see many things and they are my favorite color. I heard the door open and see a face I never want to see.
Tom
" Hello old friend " Tom walked closer to me" W-What do you want" I backed up until I hit the bed frame " I will make a deal with you" " What happens if I don't accept " "Matt and Edd will die if you don't goin my army" " Don't touch them" "Then do we have a deal" " I-I-it a d-deal" as I was crying" " Well you will be my assistant. Tordy don't cry " Tom put his hand on my check. I didn't flinch but rest on his hand. I look at the fridge and decided to get a drink. I got up and walk to it. I pull out a bottle of Smirnoff. I was going to open it but is was weak. Tom walk next to me"Need help" I nodded. He grabbed the bottle and open it with his hand m. I was amazed at it. He handed it me "Aren't you going to drink it or not" I grabbed it and walked to my bed " Someone will bring you your food more later" I nodded "Okay see you later" I saw him stop at the door "old friend" and with that he left.