The Beginning

In the world of cards. 4 kinds existed. The spade, the club, the diamond, and the heart. The royals ruled with fairness and joy with no quarrels or war, but what if something happened and none of the rulers can control the cause and price. What if only one from them can save their futures?
*———*

??? POV
It was a windy day on the Kingdom of hearts as I was at the royal garden appreciating the wonderful creations of God.

"Maria! Time for Lunch!" My maid called aloud.

I sighed and headed to the dining room.

There I saw my two wonderful parents.

Elizabeth the Queen of the Hearts and Ezire the King of hearts.

"Mom, Dad I'm here!" I called.

I saw bright smiles on their faces as my father stood up and carried me off my feet.

"How's my little heart?" He asked.

I gave him a thumbs up as his smile grew wider.

He placed me on my chair and sat on his.

"Maria the princes of the cards will be visiting and should be here by 3 and I want you to be in your best behavior" My mom warned.

Yes Ma'am I will fulfill your request!"I joyfully replied as my mother giggled and we ate.

After eating, we chatted for awhile as we laughed of the events that had happened to each other.

"Your Highnesses the guest are here" A maid called -"at the end of the door.

My parents smiled and nodded to the maid.

My mother then grabbed my hand leading to the throne room.

At the throne room I saw 6 adults and 7 young men dressed in one of the finest clothing.

"Ah! King Max nice to see you!" My father greeted aloud.

"Nice to see you too Ezire and this must be six year old Maria" He said looking at me with joy.

"Ah!Yes it is and nice to see you too King Axel and King Malachi!" He greeted once more.

"Good acquaintance to you Ezire" One of the men said as the other nodded in response.

"These must be the princes of your kingdoms! I say they look as handsome as their fathers!" My mother complimented.

"Oh thank you Elizabeth" One of the ladies thanked.

"Maria meet the princes of the other kingdoms" My mother introduced.

I smiled softly and waved them a Hi and bowed.

They on the other hand waved shyly but I never mind at all.

"Kids how about you go to the garden Maria will you?" Asked my father as I jumped in joy.

The adults laughed at my actions but I didn't care.

"Follow me the garden is really great!" I said smiling.

They followed as I lead them to the garden.

When we arrived they were in awe. I smiled with excitement as I never met any kid in my kingdom since my parents would always let me stay.

"Um Maria right?" One of the boys boy asked nervously.

"Correct and you?" I asked.

"Namjoon, Kim Namjoon and my brothers Yoongi and Taehyung" He said pointing at the Two boys behind him shyly smiling.

"Oh hello!"I said joyfully. "H-hi" They said together.

"You ate from the Spade Kingdom correct?" I asked.

"How did you know? "Namjoon questioned." Oh! I read the newspaper a lot and your always at the showbiz page" I responded.

"Um name is Soekjin and these are Jimin and Hoseok" A boy next to Namjoon introduced.

"Oh! You're from the Kingdom of Clubs!" I said.

One of my servants was born there but then moved here for a job.

"U-ugh....Hi.."A timid boy said looking pale as he was about to colapse.

"Oh Kingdom of Diamonds Prince Jungkook nice to meet you Nana told me a lot about you!" I said greeting him.

Nana was my babysitter and she was also his.

"You know Nana?" He asked.

"Of course! She is my babysitter too!!" I said excitedly.

He gave me a very cute bunny smile making me happy.

"Oh! Wanna know a secret??" I said asking them.

"And that's??" Yoongi asked.

I then showed a secret door covered by bushes.

"This. " I said smiling I opened the door went Into the entrance as they followed to see a well surrounded with beautiful flowers."

I found this while exploring and for a bonus I found a wishing well" I said cheekily smiling as they did the same. "Have you ever put a coin and made a wish?" Asked Soekjin. "No never thought about it" I said pulling out a coin from my pocket.

"Magic!" Taehyung said.

"Nahhhhh I just forgot to put this in my piggy bank" I said as they laughed.

"So what are you gonna wish for?" Asked Hoseok."Mmmmmm"I thought then it came to me.

"I wish...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
To have a good life"