Chapter 1

As we sat in silence for a little over a minute I started to feel myself cry, with out thinking anymore of the bullshit Alonzo just said to me; I just decided to get out the car & go inside. Surely Alonzo followed trying to stop me nothing new. See we go through this routine every other week. Alonzo and I met a little over 3 years ago and we've been rocking hard ever since, he was like my bestfriend someone I could really rely on. Only thing fucked up is Alonzo has a girlfriend and they've been together for 10yrs, high school sweethearts. I didnt want to be a side bitch to no nigga ever , but it was just something about this chocolate man. He stood 6'0 tall , tattoos from the neck down , nice hazel eyes with a perfect set of pearly whites, swag on another level & he was a hood nigga always about his money. Alonzo and I met in the mall , I was with my home girls buying out the damn mall when we both locked eyes and lord knows I didnt even want to entertain his ass but it was something about the way he moved , he was real slick with his words and that's how he got my ass. "ALINA " Alonzo yelled to me...as I snapped out of my thoughts I stopped dead in my tracks turned around and began to curse him out forgetting about the neighbors and everything else around me. I was so fed up with Alonzo and his lies , Alonzo knows how I feel he knows I'm so in love with him and he says the same, but doesn't want to leave his girl . See I dont mean to be a home wrecker cause that's not my style but it's like every time I try to leave him he comes back and sweeps me off my feet with that slick talking & I fall victim all over again... "LOOK ALONZO IM DONE WITH THIS BULLSHIT , IM SO TIRED OF YOU DOING THIS TO ME IF YOU LOVE ME LIKE YOU SAY YOU DO LEAVE HER THEN ; LIKE WHAT THE FUCK" I couldnt help it anymore I just broke down as the tears streamed down my face I started to search in my purse for my keys. I just wanted to go inside and forget this nigga. "Alonzo please just go, leave me alone " Alina said through her tears, but Alonzo couldn't see her like that. See Alonzo actually does love Alina it was just hard for him to leave Amanda his girlfriend , they've been rocking with each other since freshman year of highschool. Seeing Alina cry actually did hurt him he knew how deeply she felt for him it was just real hard for him to man up and leave Amanda, him and Amanda weren't in a great space and haven't been in awhile he really didn't care either because he spent most of his time with Alina & was digging her more and more each day. She respected his hustle and never folded on him when things got rough she held it down a true rider and he loved that about her.... "BABY GIRL" Alonzo spilled " please stop crying mama look I'm sorry it's just hard yo and you know it just give me a little bit more time I promise you I'll tell her , I really cant lose you . Let's just go inside and talk about this." "I know I shouldnt even let this asshole in but once again he has a way with his words ugh..." Alina thought to herself. As the two go into Alina's house they both go their separate ways Alonzo found himself in the kitchen and Alina upstairs straight to her room for a shower. At this point she just wanted to shower and sleep , as she got undressed she heard Alonzo coming up the stairs she quickly ran into the bathroom and locked the door she didn't want him to fill her head up with anymore words than she can take right now. As she stepped foot into the shower she let the hot water run down her tireless body and began to think about if things with him were really worth it. Alina was only twenty years old while Alonzo was twenty-five , Alina had graduated from her college with a bachelors in business , a year later she opened up her own boutique down Peachtree St. and business was booming for her, way better than she expected. She had her own car, house & had a lot of money not only from her business but her father and mother left her a lot of money in a trust-fund. Alina Had to grow up once she got out of highschool both of her parents were killed in a car crash a month after she graduated highschool it tore her down to another level. It was only her and her brother left, but he was locked up due to being a drug dealer and getting caught up. Alina only had her brother, but him not being around wasn't doing her any good so she only had Alonzo maybe that's why she's so stuck on him. As Alina snapped out of her thoughts once again she began to wash herself, she got out the shower went to brush her teeth looked at herself in the mirror at her face and had to remind herself to always love herself and don't settle for less . At that moment she knew she had to leave Alonzo no mater how bad it may have hurt her. She knew she deserved way better than she was receiving. As she walked out the bathroom she stopped in her the doorway with her mouth nearly to the floor the room was dark and the only light was coming from the million of candles lit all over the room. Alina was so confused as to what was going on. To her surprise Alonzo set up the room to a nice romantic setting that any woman couldn't resist. Rose petals all over the bed and floor . Alina walked out the bathroom and there she found Alonzo coming into the room with a bowl of strawberries and whipped cream and a cup of ice, all Alina could do was screw her face up to try and hide the smile. Alonzo walked over to the nightstand to put down what he was holding. Alina was still standing there dumb founded wrapped in her towel, she's never had anything like this done for her.. She turned to go grab a bra & panties to put on, she was still mad at Alonzo and vowed she wasn't going to give in that easily. But sure enough he stopped her & grabbed her by her hand and pulled her close to him, he used his fingers to lift her head he kissed her soft lips and said "I love you Alina I mean it" as a tear rolled down her face she turned away to wipe it & began to get ready to tell Alonzo she wasn't having it, before she could get the words out his tongue was already down her throat. She couldn't resist even if she wanted to Alina gave in and they started kissing passionately. Alonzo picked Alina up walked over to the bed and lay her down gently he bit his lip at the sight of her naked body. Alina had a banging body that Alonzo couldn't resist Amanda's body wasn't nearly as great. Alina had nice perky breast with a Coca-Cola shape & the perfect bubble butt, her skin was a toasted caramel complexion, she had hair down her back & had these beautiful almond shaped eyes and a set of dimples Alonzo loved her smile more than anything..
- [ ] Alonzo took his shirt and pants off to get more comfortable, he reached over to the nightstand to grab a strawberry dipped it in the whipped cream and fed it to Alina. She smiled and looked over at the ice & asked him what it's for. All Alonzo could do was smile because he knew he was about to take her soul out of her body . He reached over took a ice cube and placed it in his mouth, he began to run his mouth all over Alina's nipples she let out little gasps and moans.. "ahh Alonzo that's cold" she whined. "And it's going to get even colder" he replied. Alina was a little confused until he began to trace his mouth to her thick thighs, he began to make his mouth dance on each thigh teasing her. He grabbed another peace of ice and went straight for her clit, Alina let out the biggest gasp he's ever heard he couldn't help but laugh " damn girl , I didnt even do anything yet" " ALONZOOOO, that shit is cold what the fuck" Alina said in a laughing tone. "Aye shut up and let me do what I'm doing" Alonzo said as he pushed her back down .
- [ ] Alonzo went back at it but this time he took his time , Alina let out small whimpers and he worked his tongue all over her clit. She began to grab the sheets and moan out loud she couldn't believe how amazing his tongue felt. she was worn out after 2 minutes of pleasure. Alonzo was no where near done he had a long night in store for her. He took his hard dick out of his boxers and teased her already sensitive clit Alina already knew she was in for it, not only was Alonzo packing but he was amazing in bed. He leaned down to kiss Alina and slid in all at the same time, they both let out a "fuck" Alina was so tight just like he liked it. He stroked in and out and watched as her eyes rolled in the back of her head. - [ ] The deeper the strokes the more she moaned and screamed out Alonzo's name. He loved that shit. Just as things started to get intense , Alonzo's phone started to buzz. He tried to ignore it, but it kept buzzing. He finally reached for it to see a few missed calls and a "where the fuck are you at?" Text from Amanda. The way Alonzo sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes Alina already knew. Without hesitation she got up and headed to the bathroom to clean herself up. Alonzo came in after her and began to speak before he could get a word out Alina cut him off and told him to go home to his girl. Alonzo could see the fire in Alina's eyes. So he did as he was told he got dressed , kissed her on her forehead and said "I love you" as he walked out the door. All Alina could do was scream in anger. Not only was her pleasure cut short , but she was just so over the bullshit.