Fail/Passed Fail?

Kabelo's POV
.
Sometimes I get nervous about everything. Sometimes I feel enclosed even to people I see and hear from everyday.
.
A wise man once said, "There are sounds that you can hardly ignore. Like a beeping sound from phone, knock on door, a moaning person in pain or pleasure and even footsteps to your direction just to name few". Now, how do I start telling my story to the world? By a beeping phone? By a knock on door? By a moaning person? Or by footsteps? I THINK I SHOULD START WITH THE FOOTSTEPS, BECAUSE MY STORY HAS ALL OF THOSE.
.
I hear footsteps from the person who's approaching to my room door- I assume. After some secs, there's a knock in sync with a hollering voice from the outside.
.
" Pankiee, are you awake yet? Is it okay to enter?"
"Argh, come in mom" a sigh leaves my parted lips.
"Pankie my child, come on now. You are not supposed to be in your bed at this time, are you sick or something?" Placing her backhand gently to my forehead.
"I'm fine mom, and why are you always referring me to " Pankie"? I told you I hate that name...it makes me feel so small" removing her hand off my forehead.
"Haibo, Kabelo you know I have a habit of calling you by that name. You said it yourself and even your tee-shirt states exactly that...yah that " Old habits are dying hard"" Both her hands now patting my body that's tucked between the sheets.
"Yeah I know I said " Old habits die hard" but still, it feels so wrong. Why is Kananelo referred to as "Kani" and me as "Pankie"? Really ma, why not " KB" instead?
"OK OK from now on I promise to try very hard to refer you as " KB" and not "Pankie"..." She took a sigh "...now, are you coming with or staying behind?" Said standing up and fixing up her skirt that got up from sitting down
"Uhm, y'all guys go and please tag Kani with y'all... I want to have some me time" as I turned to the left.
"Ohhh please, you need to wake up Pank- ehm Kani you can survive like this just because of results"
"I will ma, I promise" 
"OK, so the exam number?"
I jumped and sat straight as if they already have it.
"No no no ma, just go and get the paper and I'll look at it here OK?" Widening my eyes.
"Ohhh alright, just make sure you wake up and clean this room and stop cooping yourself in it. Alright then, off I goooooo-" she's cut off by the door bang.
.
Y'all know, right now I really hate anything that has something to do with phones. It going all crazy with its annoying tones just get me all worked up. If it wasn't for Thulani I wouldn't have answered my phone.
.
Ohhh, uhm Thulani is just a friend. Yep, a straight guy friend who's been roasted about him and I being homies. I mean what the hell? I know I'm gay but that doesn't mean I'm immune to getting straight guys as friends. He is him, dating them girls like any other straight guys are supposed to.
.
Phone call conversation with Thulani:
Me: What's up T?
Thulani: Ey dude, got the paper with me. Do you want me to check your exam number on it? Gimme-"
Me:Dude come on, don't do this to me. My parents are coming with it. How did you go?
Thulani: I got B man, and really thought had failed ey.
Me:Congrats G...can I call you later?
Thulani: Sure bruh.
.
I'm so about to crack now, like seriously though. I mean I used to ask a help from Thulani and he's been good to me since the day I started homeschooling. And he's a genius to me, and for him to get B I really can't keep up with it. I feel like I failgay

.
A WhatsApp notification from mom:
"We on the way, brace yourself"
.
Ahhh mom, was that even necessary? Omg kill me now.
.
I started cleaning my room and took a bath and sat in the FAM room. Anxiously waiting...
.
Stay tuned for 2nd chapter: Kabelo's POV.
First chapter consisting of 724 Words. Please READ,COMMENT AND SHARE THE PAGE.
Follow my Facebook page: Diary of wounded gay
Twitter: @_woundedgay_