The first day of tour goes to far

Y/N: Your Name
Y/M: Your Mom
Z/C: Zach Clayton
J/B: Joey Birlem
H/R: Hunter Rowland
B/R: Brandon Rowland
A/R: Ashton Rowland
B/A: Baby Ariel
L/B: Luna Blaise
J/S: Jacob sartorius
R/T: Ruby Turner

Intro on you: Your 16, live in L.A with your 3 famous brothers. Hunter Rowland, Brandon Rowland, and Ashton Rowland. You are famous on YouTube, Tick Tok (musical.ly) and Instagram.

Alright on to the story😂❤

It was the first day of summer and you had to get up early so you can pack for tour. The people on tour was Jacob Sartorius (He likes you) Joey Birlem (He likes you and you like him) Ariel Martin (Baby Arial) (She is your best friend) Zach Clayton (Hunters friend) Your brothers Hunter, Brandon, Ashton. And Luna Blaise (she is like your sister) and Ruby Turner (Ashton likes her)

Y/M: Y/N time to wake up and pack! The bus is gonna be here is 2 hours! Plus you take forever to wake up!
Y/N: Im up already damn!
*You take a shower and get out and get ready*
Make-Up: 

Y/M: Y/N time to wake up and pack! The bus is gonna be here is 2 hours! Plus you take forever to wake up!Y/N: Im up already damn!*You take a shower and get out and get ready*Make-Up: 

Outfit:

Hair:

Y/N: Mom im readyY/M: Ok the bus is gonna be here any minute now

Y/N: Mom im ready
Y/M: Ok the bus is gonna be here any minute now.
*You eat a little cup of yogurt and then you hear the bus horn*
Y/M: Time to leave Y/N.
Y/N: I know mom. *you give her a hug and kiss her cheek* Bye mom I love you *you run to the bus and see Luna*
L/B (Luna Blaise)
L/B: Y/N!!! *she gets out her seat and runs to you and gives you a big and tigh hug*
Y/N: Luna!!! *you hug back big and tight* Oh my god i haven't seen you in forever!
Joeys POV:
I was just listening to music with my headphones in when i hear screaming. I look up ans see Y/N and Luna hugging. I thought to myself "Damn she looks hot. I want her mine so bad"
End of POV:
*skip to when you get to the hotel*

The Manager came in
Manager: Im assigning who sleeps with who. In the first room is Zack, Arial, Hunter, Luna. In the Second room is Y/N, Joey Birlem, Ashton Rowland,  Brandon Rowland and Ruby Turner.
*you all go to your room and pack*
your POV:
I got thirsty so I went in the hallway to the water fountain and all of a sudden i get pulled into a dark room
End of POV:

Sorry its short guys but the next part is gonna be tomorrow...Comment some ideas.
Who do you think pulled you into a room?
Bye guys👋❤