You got to be kidding me

Leslie

"Ashton give me back my phone" I whined "not unless you catch me" he disappeared from my room to downstairs, I ran to catch him but, I couldn't find him a few second's later he came out of know where and tackles me to the ground and sat on me.

"Ash get the hell off me" "not unless you tell me that I'm your best friend slash brother in the whole wide world" "no" I replied instantly, "why" he whined "because that will be lying, and lying is wrong" "OK then I will not be getting off you then".

"If you don't get off me then I'll use my secret weapon" "no don't use your secret weapon" he said in a high pitch girly voice, "OK then, MUM!" "Ahhh fine I'll get off you then" he finally got off me and I said "ha ha that always works and I always win" I got up a took few steps backwards and fell on my backwards onto my back."Well it seems like you lost to a fight to a pair of my shoes" he laughed "oh be quiet and help me up" "ahh do I have to" he whined "yes because that's what brothers slash best friend do"

He finally helped me, and I started heading for the kitchen until my Ash said "oh by the way the boys are coming over tonight for band practice and there saying for the night. Once he finished I couldn't hold it in any more I started cracking up laughing, "whats sooo funny" "last time you had practice, the neighbours complained on you for being to loud" "it wouldn't of been that bad" "oh really I think Mexico could here ya" I said with

a cheeky smile, "stop with the smile lil lez" "by the way ashy we have school tomorrow so, good like with that"