Woken

I DON'T OWN NARUTO

-THIRD PERSON POV-

The Konoha hospital.

That is where this story begins.

If we take a look in room 479 (If you guess why I picked 479, you get a shoutout in my bio and on this story.) you see the fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze, and the red-hot-blooded-Habanero, Kushina Uzumaki-Namikaze.

They were not dead, far from it. They where in a state of coma, their lives kept a secret from the public.

Not even their own son, Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, knew they where alive.

Only the third Hokage and the head ANBU.

Suddenly, in room 479, the two pairs of eyes shot open.

Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki-Namikaze have awoken.

After realizing they are in a hospital, they pressed the button to call for help.

Now, with the third Hokage, a blinking red light goes off and he stops everything and rushes to room 479.

He entered to see his old friends alive and well. "Where are we?! What happened?!" Kushina yelled.

"How are we not dead?!" Minato yelled. "AND WHERE IS OUR SON?!" Kushina and Minato yell at the same time.

"I assume we have some explaining to do. You see, you where in a coma for 12 years. You are in the hospital in a closed off room that only me and the current ANBU head knows about. As for your son? Well, the villagers did not honor your final request. He was treated just like Kushina was-maybe even worse. Every October 10th the villagers would have an annual,'Fox Hunt' as they called it. On that day, Naruto was beaten and tortured. The kids in the academy considered him a dead last and bullied him. At the age of 10, Naruto got sick of it and left the village and stayed with his godfather and godmother, Tsunade Senju and Jiraiya."
Silence.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"WHAT?!"