* BEFORE YOU READ: IMPORTANT *

Emergency Authors Note:

FIRST I'd like to say, that this is my very first fanfic that I'm writing EVER. So if there are any spelling mistakes, I will edit them so don't judge on my first attempt.

Also, I would like to give you a trigger warning. This is not the little, princess-y little fancy mansion master bedroom Stockholm syndrome type kidnap story. This story, actually involves abuse. I'm going to give you reality. Not another version of some fantasy in a romantic relation ship with my prey type story. Maybe later in the book but minor in the beginning.

So basically in the beginning; it will start off in Why Don't We's POV. There evil demonic satanic managers will force them to kidnap five girls on the street and force them to abuse them. Or management will hurt their families.

So that's how it's going to go in the beginning. And also, we won't be needing grammar nazi's. I will not make characters speech like this (Emily: what's up) it will be with quotation marks. And also I'm not gonna put everything in one paragraph. That's B.S. Those type of writers irk my soul violently. And I will try my best for good punctuation.

Rules:

And also, no bullying PLEASE.

No, copying or I will report to the police. It's plagiarism and it's illegal.

No racism.

__

So basically thanks for reading that authors note. Please find any way possible to enjoy this story.

XOXO: Rebbie