prologue

Trace was laying down on his back in the forest. He saw a cat girl looking at him then said: what are you doing here? Flora smiles and asked: who are you? Trace squinched his eyes and says: my name? Who am I?

Flora looks at him and said: you gotta be kidding me. You don't know who you are? Trace sighed and said I'll aske again. Who are you? Flora drew her claws and said: tell me or you die! Trace scratched his scalp in confusion. he said:I'm sorry. Just kill me...

Flora looks at Trace and said says: I'm sorry... That was insensitive of me. My name's Flora. What's your name? He smiled and says: I'm Trace... I remember my name, but not much else.... Sorry...Flora... My. Name's Flora.i think i can help you regain your memories.

Trace smiled and said: you don't have to do that... Flora smiled and says: i insist.. Although, i have one more question for you... How did you find me? Also, why do you care so much for me?

She grins and says: someone killed my family. And, i don't want others to end up like me. It rough... Trace smiled and said: i see. I can relate...its rough... Trace looks up and says:two room please. Flora looks around and Trace says: one for me, a male, anone for a female. The employee hands Tace a pair keys ans Trace walks upstairs with flora and hands her a key. He says: your room is across the hall. Flora says: i can't sleep in here?Trace shook his head before saying: no. You can't. Trace sat on a chair and said: I don't feel confident like that.