New Beginings (Chapter One)

A/N This is my second Jake Webber fanfiction but I want to work harder on this one as you can tell I made a custom cover instead of just a picture of Jake. Please enjoy chapter one❤️

I sat here, alone in my freezing bedroom in my freezing house. Of course my brother was out hooking up with a girl, mother probably doing crack and dad..? He died a while ago. He was my only friend I had. I've been bullied my whole life. And when the first boy to break a girls heart is their own brother...it hurts like hell. His words pierce through me like a bullet.
Flashback
"You're such a dumb slut you know that right?"
I began to shake with his words.

"Haha little wimp. I wish mom and dad never made you." I cried and he slapped me, hard. I ran to my room and cried for hours.
Flashback over
I cringed as all the pain rushed through me. Mom never loved me, kian never cared, my boyfriend doesn't even talk to me except in school he waves at me. Dad was the only one who actually cared. I thought to myself of what he always said to me
No matter what happens, you'll have me. I know kian isn't the nicest and your mother ignores you. But I'm here.  If you need ANYTHING you come to me.
Fuck. Why'd he have to go. I'm alone in the world.
You know what? I'm done. I don't care. No one WILL care. I slipped my converse on and walked through the door wearing only a Adidas top and leggings. It was chilly but I didn't care. I left a note that read:
Hey mom, hey kian. Who's to say you're even reading this? You probably wouldn't notice my disappearance. Well I've decided I'm done. I'm ending the constant pain that is my life. I hope you'll be happier without me getting in the way of your lives. I love you even though you don't love me. I just wish we were a real family, anyways I'm going to leave now so I can give you guys space. Goodbye forever.
-Sophie ❤️
I thought about my dad for the long walk to suicide bridge.

Jake's POV
Tonight I was going to suicide bridge with Sam and Colby for a video. Not gonna lie I was hella scared.. I don't mess around when it comes to suicide. I've witnessed my hanging sister. So it triggers me just to think about the word. But I agreed to it. Why? I don't know. I didn't want to be a party pooper I guess. Anyways when we got there I saw a girl climbing over the fence. She had brown hair and I couldn't see her face. But then it hit me she was gonna try jump off. I instantly thought I have to stop her! I ran to the girl not caring what Sam or Colby thought and just before she were going to jump I grabbed her.

Sophie's POV
Breathe in, breathe out. As I was about to jump,there was something stopping me I looked behind me to see a boy with dyed hair and dark clothing I cried.

"Let me jump, please" I said as I cried.

"No. I'm not letting you end your life. You're coming with me." He picked me up bridal style and walked away from the bridge.

"Sam, Colby I ran because I saw this beautiful girl about to jump, so I saved her."
Did he just call ME beautiful?

"Oh right, well I'm colby and that's sam" A brunette boy with ocean eyes said.

"I-I'm s-Sophie" I said shakily.

"Guys I think I'm gonna take her to the car and wait for you guys. She's shaken up and I don't like the vibe from this place.." the boys nodded.

"Do you have a place to stay?" Colby asked me.
I thought for a moment. I thought about Kian and mom and my boyfriend. I shook my head no.

"Is it cool if she stays with us?" Jake said I assume asking the other two.

"Yeah it's cool she seems nice" sam said. Jake nodded and walked I assumed to his car. I sat in the car and jake sat next to me.

"If you don't mind me asking, why were you going to do that?" He asked I looked down. Scared to open up.