You Meet

You met on the bus. Romantic right?

You were having a REALLY bad day today so you decided that maybe a nice walk through the park would help. Just as you decided it was time to walk home it started raining. 'How lovely, just as I thought today couldn't get any worse... either walk a mile in the rain or wait half an hour for the bus... walking it is!' You thought to yourself and pulled your favorite hoodie over your head.

You then see a area next to the bus stop with lots of trees, deciding to wait for the bus you start running to where the trees were. You ducked under the branches, trying to avoid the rain. About 20 minutes later the bus pulled up at the bus stop. You sighed a breath of relief as you saw it, then quickly ran to it. After you bought the ticket, you were walking towards the crack you realized that there was only a couple of seats left. One next to the obviously high as hell guy 'Nope not taking a chance'. One next to Phillis the Crazy Cat Lady 'Not today SATAN', and finally one next to the nice but skeptical middle aged dood 'Skeptical looking but hot... Fuck it.'

You sat down next to him trying to avoid eye contact cause god forbid you make it awkward in any sense. You closed your eyes in anticipation but nothing came. He wasn't talking, he wasn't trying to be touchy in any way and there wasn't that awkward feeling in the air. You opened your eyes and saw him smirking at you, well not at you he was looking in front of him not making eye contact at all, but you were certain it was because of you.

"What're you smirking at?" You try to act all confident and cocky but sounded like a freshmen trying to talk to a senior. Shy and soundless. He smirked at you "Its cute when kids like you act all shy because of me." You then glare "I'm no kid I just started college! How old are you with your white hair? 70?" He gasp obviously acting fake hurt. "I find it rude that you would judge a book by its cover.... wait... I don't have wrinkles yet do I?? I'm pretty sure I was still 60?!?!" He said playfully. I couldn't but laugh.

"I'm (Y/N)" I say putting my hand out to shake. "I'm Travis but call me anytime." He says winking taking my hand but instead of shaking it kisses my knuckles. I blush so hard my whole face was red, I could feel Red Skull getting jealous. He smirks then ask "Don't mean to be rude but how old is the beauty actually?" Me still blushing talks. "M-me? I thought I said? I'm 19." He them stared at me shocked "Wait? You were serious? I thought that you were at least in your mid 20's..." I smile a little "Oh yeah? What about you, how old are you?" "I'm 30." He answers. (I'm gonna say he's 30 although he's only 29. Just thought I'd say.) I felt shock cover my face "Holy Cow... you look great for an old guy..." I say without thinking "Woah I'm not that old I may be older than you but I ain't no wise one got that?" He asks with a stern look on his face.

I giggle "Whatever you say dad." and started laughing hysterically. I look outside and realize this is my stop "Hey I got to go." I say and start standing up. He then hands me a piece of paper with his name number and address on it. "Call or visit anytime." He says smirking/smiling. I smile back walking away "Whatever you say creep..."