Chapter 1

Crystals POV~

"I fucking hate my life so much!" I said as I slammed my starbucks coffee on the floor. I was in the mall surrounded by a bunch of people and my bestfriends. That cause a Scene and everyone looked at me. I didn't care though, because I knew my life was over.

"What the hell, Jenna!" Abby said to me as she rushed over.

"My boyfriend, Kyle, j-j-just broke up with me" I said barley getting my words out clearly.

"I'm so so sorry Jenna." Lauren said to me, leaning in to hug me. And my friend Frannie did the same.

I was so flustered, and furious that I couldn't even think straight. All the memories with Kyle, kissing, holding hands, going to the movies, and all the other nights we just laid in bed cuddling. I told him everything about me. From the moment I was born till the moment we were together. I thought It was love, but I guess it was something else.

The worst part was I'm only a 11th grader and I'm going though huge heart break. "What is life without Kyle?" I thought to myself.

I was too upset to shop anymore so Abby drove me Frannie, and Lauren home. When I got home, I immediately took off my high heels, white ripped skinny jeans and blue crop top. I put in my pajamas and laid in bed depressed.

My friends told me it was gonna be ok and a bunch of other bullshit that i knew wasn't true. But they stayed there and help me so it helped. imminently, I changed my Instagram bio to single.

My friends left and I was all alone and bored. I decided to take a nap and get things off my mind.

3 hours later, I woke up to my ringtone ringing from a new text. it was from my best guy friend Taylor C.

*Text Message*

Taylor: Hey bestie😋 I herd Kyle broke up with you from Lauren😢 So I'm coming over and I just wanna tell you that I really like you, and I really want you to fell better😏😉