Adventure

,,Ah! Look who is back from his Mission! The Reaper! What an honor!" The said Woman rolled her eyes from annoyance. ,,Will you ever shut up? Just give me the reward and fuck off." The bartender raised his hands in an apologetic way. ,,Woah calm down there. I am not searching for a fight." The so called 'Reaper' just grumbled and took the Money. She turned around and went straight to the door.  But before she could reach the Door a big figure shove himself infront of her way. ,,Oi, you think you can come into my bar and act like a Bitch?" The 'Reaper' glared him at him. ,,No, I don't think, I know I can do it. Now out of my way asshole." With this words the disguised Woman shoved the male infront of her aside and went straight to the door again.  A sudden pressure on her Wrist made her turn around while pulling a dagger out of her belt.  In the next Moment the man from before had a knife on his throat.  The man chuckled darkly. ,,Not bad."  ,,Touch me ever again and you will be the next on my kill list." The Reaper hissed. The man let go of her wrist and glared at her. ,,Believe me 'Reaper' you don't want me as your enemie. I know the dirty secrets from everyone and you are no exception." With that the man pushed her hand from his throat away and leaned down on her Level. An uneasy feeling made it to her stomach. Something is wrong with that man she could feel it. But she won't going to show fear. Not infront of anyone. He started to talk and the Reaper could smell the disgusting smell from alcohol. She wrinkled her nose in disgust. ,,You can call me Nightmare. Better remember that name. You will learn to fear me, believe me. I have my ways to destroy a life from people I don't like. And I don't like you, I never liked you. See you soon Reaper." With that he turned around and went to his table again. ,,Tch."As if she would fear this weird man.  The Reaper turned around and went out. 

,,Did you ever heard from 'Nightmare'?" asked the brown haired woman curiously. The female infront of her looked up from her Food. ,,Nightmare? Let me think..."  She looked thoughtfully out of the window. ,,I think no. I can't remember a villain called Nightmare. Why are you asking?" her blue eyes pierced at her. The Reaper shrugged with her shoulders. ,,I just heard his name today." ,,Mhm..you know you can tell me if you have problems? I am a superhero after all. I am here to help." ,,I can deal with my problems myself I don't need help from you." The Reaper looked away from the Friend infront of her. ,,Why are you saying it as if it would be something bad to be a hero?" Her Friend said slightly hurt. Reaper never liked the way how the superheros dealt with villains. They didn't save the world from a threat, they just locked them away and waited until they broke out again. She never said it to her Friend because she didn't want to hurt her, but it looks like now is the time she has to open up to her.  ,,Because of the way how you deal with them." said the Assassin maybe a little bit too aggressiv. ,,What is so wrong at how I deal with my Problems?" said the Hero infront of her now slightly pissed. The Reaper knew she should stop because this will and in a fight and she hates fighting with her Friends. But that was her mistake, she didn't stopped. ,,All you do is fight them, waiting until the Police arrives and then make sure they transport them appropriate. That's all! They go to prison-" ,,A high secured Prison." ,,-and in the end they either break out or have a beautiful save life in there. How is that a punishment for them?" argued the brown haired female. ,,I guess you failed the real function of a Superhero. My first priority is to make sure everyone is save. Fighting the Villain is just a side effect." said the blue eyed girl furiously. ,,So what? Killing them is so much easier!" said the Reaper now nearly screaming. ,,But killing is wrong!"  screamed her Friend. The whole attention from the coffee shop was now on them. ,,You know what? I don't have time for that. I have jobs to do." With that the Reaper left the café with an angry superhero behind.

Silent steps were heard in the alley the dark figure sneaked through. The Person should pay attention to her environment but instead she thought of the fight in the coffee shop. She was too hard with her friend, wasn't she? ,,What a coincidence! The Reaper." The Woman turned around to see a dark clothed male. ,,You know no one ever saw your face. I am wondering what hides behind that mask." ,,The Fuck do you want here Nightmare?" ,,Nothing special. I just completed a Job- " She could hear sirens from not too far. She had maybe a Minute or two before they arrive here. The Reapers eyes widened. ,,and called the police." He smirked and winked at her. ,,You think the police can stop me? I am a professional assassin. I know how to deal with the police." The reaper replied annoyed. ,,Yeah I know.." he turned around to leave. ,,but can you deal with a superhero?" With this words he ran away and left her in complete shocked. A superhero was indeed something new for her but not impossible. It depends on what hero they sent. Reaper started to run too but in a different direction than nightmare. If he really called for a superhero they would be here in less than a minute. And she couldn't go into prison. She hated Prison life. It disgusted her completely. The whole day sitting in a prison cell doing nothing than getting assaulted by her prison mate. She cringed from alone the thought of it. She ran around a corner and wanted to climb on the roof but something stopped her.

 ,,The call came from this alley." This words let her froze. ,,Damn" she said under her breath. Why did she had to have her shift now? ,,We should check the terrain maybe she is still here." The Reaper started to panic. If they really started to search now and if she really started to search they would find me in less than two minutes. She had two Minutes until her Friend found her and had to deliver her to the Police. She couldn't think straight anymore. ,,Get yourself together." she hissed at herself. But it didn't had a use. Panic started to cloud her mind. What is she going to do if they really found her? Her own Friend would have to arrest her. She wouldn't really do that, would she? No, never. She wasn't a person who betrayed her Friend. But what if she was? She loved her job and took it very serious. And the fight they had today didn't made anything better.   ,,The heck are you doing here?" someone whipsered behind her. The sudden voice startled the Reaper and she tried to punch the person behind her but she could catch the fist. Reaper starred now in disappointed blue eyes. ,,I-I.." ,,Am I supposed to punch you or will you become normal yourself?" said the hero infront of her. ,,Very brutal words for a hero." said the Assassin sarcastically. ,,I am serious, the fuck are you doing here? And since when get you catched while doing one of your jobs?" For a second the Reaper looked confused but she catched herself again. ,,It wasn't me it was Nightmare!" Doubt made his way into the face of the hero. ,,Nightmare the one you mentioned today? I don't even think he is real. I did research about him and there was nothing. Are you lying at me?" ,,No I swear! He murdered someone and called the police and superheros afterwards! I didn't do a thing yet.." ,,mhm.." The hero looked down.  The conversation seemded to come to an end but one question started to made her worried. ,,But how did you know it was me?" The hero seemed like she knew why she was here again because she started to look anxious.  ,,You need to leave this place." Her Friend took her wrist and started dragging her away from the police. ,,Wait..what? Why?" ,,I made you a new passport and got you flight ticket to Japan. I didn't had much time and it was the first country I could think of." The Reaper started to fight against the grip of her Friend.  ,,But I don't want to leave!" Her Friend stopped and turned to her again. Disbelieve was written on her face. ,,Don't you get it? For someone who is a professional Assassin you don't act like a professional. You don't have a choice. The man who called us published your identity and appearance! You were completely leaked! I  give you ten hours until your face is in the news. You need to hurry! I'll give you enough time trust me." Out of the sudden the hero hugged her. ,,Be careful." She let go of her and started to run back to the police. Now the Reaper was completelyleft alone. Confused and worried. How did the man knew how she looked? Or what her name was? And only in this moment she realized in what situation she actually is. The whole country is against her. No one who could save her. 

,,Demonica! Demonica! What do you say to your first defeat against a villain?" The superhero smiled at the interviewer. ,,I wouldn't call it a defeat. I didn't lose because there weren't even a fight. We came to late. She already left." ,,What are you going to do now that a serial killer is still free and can do whatever she wants? ,,I will find this Villain and defeat him." ,,Him? Weren't the killer a female?" ,,Oh yes..I don't know why I said that." Demonica gave a fake laugh. Reaper took the remote control and turned the TV off. She sat alone in her hotel room in Tokyo. Maybe not the best city to stay undercover but it already got dark as she arrived there and she needed a Room quickly. It wasn't the best hotel but she couldn't afford luxury things right now. She had better and more important things to do.  A smile found his way into her face. 

Oh yeah Nightmare, they are definitely going to fight you and kill you. Even if it is the last thing they could do.

Happy Birthday Esra! I love you so much and like I said you deserved better than this but sadly I can't do anything better. I hope you still like it. 

I just wanted to thank you with that because you are one of the most wonderful persons I have ever met. You are the only one I can talk too without having to worry you will judge me. I don't know how I would have been able to deal with my Problems without you. You never fail to make me smile, like seriouly. You are such a kind person and I didn't deserved you at all. This cruel world didn't deserved you at all. 

I love you so much, 

Amely