Authors Note

Listen here my little people💕😂. This is my first time writing and more or less my first time writing an 18+ book. So please spare me. I know I'm not going to be good with the writing and details and all these other sh*t.So please message me on ideas I can use on these story to help me with every thing. I would really appreciate it 💕.

There are some rules before I start with this story. I don't want to seem like a bitch or something but I'm really sensitive about some stuff and I won't hesitate to be rude and report any unnecessary things. So if you know you'll just read my story and then fuck it up, then just know I don't give two fucks about you get the hell outta here. I'm actually a nice person so my little people don't get all worked up over this.

Rule one :Do not be rude. Don't comment any hurtful thing against anything in the story you don't feel comfortable. Just message me with ideas on how to perfect it. If you don't feel comfortable with the way I write too then please I am answerable. 😌

Two :Do not copy any part of the book. I won't hesitate to report this even if this costs me. That does not mean reviewing and sharing isn't allowed. Feel free to do this as I would not be bothered.

Three:Like,Vote, Cement. I would really appreciate it, if you do this for me since I just started writing recently. I hope you help me get there. The road of success is open for all of that.

And last of all if you want to message me concerning your sexual desires. I'm readily there to write a simple smut for you which would have you cumming in seconds.

Thanks my little lovelies 💕for your time.

Don't forget to like, vote and comment. Proceed my little lovelies😥😂🌠

Yours smuttily😂

Tima💖👑