Rules

(Oh yeah, art is by me. Appreciate it)

We all need rules or else...this would be a chaotic mess.

1. Please no OP OCs. If you're unaware of what OP means, it means OverPowered. It's basically when your OC has a lot of powers, easily defeats anyone in fights and has all the guys or gals falling for them. No, just no. I don't want to have that.

2. It's okay to be open-minded here. Don't be afraid to ask questions too! If you're afraid, I feel you. I probably might ask a few stupid questions here and there because I might not be sure what to do. 

3. Tag how many people you think would like this RP. It would be nice if you do but you don't need to. If you don't have a clue who to tag, tag my main account! It's in my bio.

4. I will not roleplay to you with this account unless I want to...when you want to roleplay, ask and tag my main account.

5. The password is in rule 3! It's the first sentence.

6. Please have proper grammar, I understand if English is not your first language but please try to make it readable.

7. Reply to me over two sentences. It's not a must but at least reply with over 5 words, maybe you can improve your writing skills!

8. You can cuss but censor it. If you're below 10 (because who the heck knows how old kids are in here) please don't cuss...I want innocent children to stay innocent.

9. Have fun! I might update these rules once in a while. And remember, no separate comments for the form.