Prologue

I don't own KHR sadly.

I hope you enjoy, give me some tips and point out any mistake if you like.

-------------------------------------------------

Third P.O.V

Tsunayoshi or Tsuna for short was walking towards the school with his friends when he saw his classmates and Mochida looking at something, or rather someone. When he got closer he realized that it was Reborn in his in his adult form disguised as Boreen, he sighed and said "hello guys, what is going on?."

Mochida looked at Tsuna and smiled, he nodded at Reborn and said "he wanted to say something, that 'Boreen-Sensei'."

Tsuna sighed and smiled at his Senpai, after an accident, his classmate and Mochida became friends. They stopped bullying him and started to help the weaker ones when they needed, they even became training to be in the Vongola. Whether it is by being in the mafia or lawyer, a doctor or whatever.

Tsuna sighed and smiled, he was feeling uneasy or in other words. His HI is telling him that something is going to happen, and he can't decide if it is good or bad. "Oh, then better be prepared for anything. You never know what, when or where something will happen when it comes to HIM."

Mochida laughed and nodded, the rest of the school looked at him in confusion. They never know why the 1-A class and Mochida became friends with Tsuna, Mochida even left Osamu for Tsuna and the rest. "I want the whole school in the gym, right now!."

The principal said with a speaker, everyone groaned and obliged While grumbling. Once everyone was in the gym the principal grabbed a Mic and said "hello students and teachers, this is Boreen-Sensei. He has something to tell you!."

Reborn grabbed the Mic and said "Chaos, my name is Boreen-Sensei. You, Namimuri high, have been chosen by the Ninth Vongola Boss to go to Italy for two months!!."

Reborn looked at Tsuna and smirked sadistically, everyone cheered while Tsuna almost fainted. His friends, Mochida and class cheered as they were happy to see their Boss's home in Italy and roam around easily as they know Italian since it is part of their training. Tsuna then thought about the paperwork and fainted, everyone looked at him in panic then laughed as they realized it was probably because of the paperwork.

Reborn chuckled and shook his head, he was going to enjoy torturing the people who still bully his cute son figure Tuna fish.
---------------------------------------

Hoi, I really hope you enjoyed it. Anyways, tell me the ships you want to see or with one of the Characters you want to be. This ships will be in the story.

Lampo x I-Pin (Both are 8, it will be cute and innocent.)

Clonello x Lal Mirch

Hibari x Chrome

Rukudo Mukuro x Sawada Soragami (My OC)

BTW, look at this. You'll thank me later.

Bye

Bye.