P R O L O G U E

The little girl stood at her doorway hearing voices outside. Her being around 4 or 5 she was a little scared. Whatever was going on she had no information of. She stood there as somone slowly opened her door. When she looked up her eyes were met with another boy who seemed to be older than her. Black hair and Blue eyes, and a kind smile. Behind him was another boy. Blue hair and eye's with two adults.

She then became a little aware of what was about to happen. She was scared and worrysome, not knowing the family. She backed up a little as the older black haired boy spoke up in a kinda soft voice. "Please don't be scared! We aren't gonna hurt you." She still stayed back from the new people. They caught the worried look in her beautiful and enticing orange eyes.

Her stuff was packed earlier that day and she now knew why. She held on to her little stuffed animal, which of course was a fox. The younger boy, pulling from his mother's loose grasp walked to her and hugged her. She seemed a little startled but soon hugged but melting into it. Soon after she gave in to the family feeling happy in the embrace with the boy.

She soon found out her new brother's names. Dante was the younger one and Gene the older of all of them. She was sat between them both as she leaned into Gene as they started their trip home. This girl had somthing speical to her. The boys could sense this especially but decided to stay quiet.

Little did this family know that their new addition held the fate of the world in her hands. Once she arrived back she was showed around and as the boys treated her nicely she opened up more within her time and by the end of the year, being just a few months, it was like she was always there. They accepted thier sister and everything was peaceful. There is still much more for her to figure out.

This girl of course has a name. The name, Erin. She would soon figure out taht she was anything but ordinary, and had many secrets within.

((Hope you enjoyed! I will be updating regualarly and I hope you all will stick around for that! See you in the next chapter! Buh-Bye! 👋))