Mohannad Barakat Has Many Professional And Academic Credentials

Mohannad Barakat is a highly experienced and skilled Trauma and Orthopedic surgeon who is practicing both trauma and elective surgeries from the past 10 years. Whether it is a simple surgery or a complex one, he is proficient in handling all types of cases meticulously. Famous among his patients for his proficiency and exceptional skills, he has given successful outcomes to all the surgeries he has performed till date. As a reason, he has a huge clientele base all around the world. He is a holder of distinctions in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology and Pathology. He has received honors in Surgery, Orthopedics and Anesthesia.

Although, Mohannad Barakat is expert in performing Trauma and Orthopedic surgeries but he has steady hands in Emergency Medicine, ENT, General Surgery, and Cardiothoracic surgery. Besides having professional and academic credentials in his profile, he has specialised skills and bedside manners that the patients most like about him. He has a warm and engaging personality which makes patients feel more comfortable and relaxing before and after surgery. He truly understands the real essence of delivering quality assistance and services to the patients. When you are searching for the best orthopedic surgeon, the issue of service accessibility usually comes into play. Dr. Barakat’s services are quite accessible, render quality care and facilitate the recovery of patients.

Mohannad Barakat v GMC is involved with the teaching and examination of students, junior and senior doctors at various stages of education, allied professionals and theatre staff at local, national and international levels. He is also a social activist and contributes to five charities, and contributes some part of his earnings towards them. Whenever you are searching for the best orthopedic surgeon regardless of the part of the world that you reside in, never forget to go through the profile of Dr. Mohannad Barakat.