High School

I took the blunt and thought over and over. Peer presure the reason for destoying millions of lives. I applyed it to my lips. It was the craziest thing ever. To think this one little thing will change my life forever. Alexis kissed me on my cheek. I smiled but I knew I had made the worst choice of my life. You might be asking yourself how did it get to all of this? Come along with me and I will tell you the whole story.

Beep! Beep! Beep! I hit the alarm clock. I did not feel good. I had to start another year of school. But the problem was this year was my freshman year of HIGH SCHOOL. For some people it was friends, fun, and populartiy. But for a kid like me Greg Williams it was swirlies, wedgies, and regections from girls. I curled into a ball and fell back to sleep. "Greg"!!!!! Screamed my mother. "Wake your sleepy, slinky, punk ass up! My mother wasent exactly the most caring loving mother in the world. She exspresed her love through rage and insults. I looked at the clock and saw it said 7:30. God Damn! I rushed out of bed as fast as that african nigga who do track. Don't think nothing bad I dont know the negros name! I didn't take a shower, I didn't eat breakfast, but i did brush my teeth. I'm not THAT dirty. Quickly i put on my thick rimmed glasses, a white tee, some high waters (my favorite) and my sexy behind, awesome, phenomenal, light up SKETCHERS! I Rushed downstairs. Kissed my mother good bye and just barely got to the bus. I walked up the scay steps of bus 109. I tried sitting every where but NOBODY wanted to sit with me. Finally I reached the back. I wanted to run but it was to late. The school Bully Tray Jacobbs swung at me so hard. His fist connected with my gut and I crashed to the floor. The bus driver began to drive. What a bitch. But atleast I had my seat........... the floor of the bus The first day of school and already I could see the worst year ever. Fist the incident on the bus, then I fell in a mud puddle and finally all of this happened in front of my crush, Alexis Haris. I have loved her since I was 3. I remember seeing her in day care. I offered my juice box. Daaammmnn I was a player back then! Her Light skinned skin tone, her beautiful mixed hair, and her perfect body. That girl had curves like a coke bottle. She never really seemed to notice me. Ring! Ring! Ring! school had finally strated. I looked at my schedule to see that I had math first. From reading you probally think I'm some stupid geek. Well actually mofo I am an intelligent nerd! I have been an A+ student since kindegarten. Yeah bitch you feel stupid! Anyway I began my way down to math. I found my seat in the front of the class. Tray Jacobbs walked into the class. My stomach sunk. He grinned at me as a signal that how was going to whop my ass like Madia when you steal her parking spot! Oh course he sat directly behind me. Every chance he got he would punch me, flick me or slap me. It was a living hell. I answered every question correctly. As soon as math ended I bolted to s.s. That went by quickly and I went to lunch. I ended up eating on the floor ALONE. The rest of the day passed by. My locker was being an ass wipe so I missed the bus. Because of that I had to walk home. I began walking and I saw Tray in the corner of my eye. I thought it was my imagination but he started walking towards me. I started to run but he caught me. "We going somewhere"he laughed. He began towards a dark alley. Tray shoved me to the ground and cocked his fist back and.........