NEW Friends And U.A training.

Izuku now 12 had grown into a fine young man who remains calm and collected, standing at 5'3 with a athletic body and has long hair and his eyes had narrowed ( like Ichigo's of bleach after he exits Dangai to fight Aizen) and he had little baby fat left on his face and was currently standing outside his newly joined middle school it was his first day so he went inside where the principal called him
"Ah, hello Izuku Aizawa right?" Izuku nodded and said " Nice to meet you sir"

"Haha no problem, now come on, young lad we don't want to be late do we?" He said smiling as he took izuku to the class and called the teacher out and explained to her about izuku and izuku said " Good morning sensei my name is Izuku Aizawa, nice to meet you" he ended with a bow making a light pink dust spread over the teachers cheeks as she coughed and said " Hello my name is Kimi, you can call me kimi sensei okay?" Izuku nodded.

She went inside and said " Now, now silence we have a new student joining" everyone began murmuring boys saying 'I wish it's some hot girl' while girls saying ' I wish it is a hot boy' while one particular boy with black hair thought ' He should be manly!'

The teacher shook her head seeing the kids and said " Come inside and introduce yourself please"

Izuku came inside and said " Hello, my name is Izuku Aizawa and i am home-schooled" the girls instantly blushed seeing the handsome boy while some of the boys scowled seeing the girls blushing over him.

"Well, does anyone has questions?" Kimi asked as nearly everyone raised their hands when a girl stood up and asked " Are you single?"

Izuku rose an eyebrow and said confused by their behaviour " Yes, i am?" Then another asked " why are you wearing a scarf?"

"Oh this? It was a gift from someone close" he said as everyone understood and a boy then asked " Then why are you wearing headphones?"

" These headphones are for protection, my quirk gives me a very enhanced hearing, so much that whenever someone whispers near me, i think they are shouting and i can hear every little sound which hurts my ears." he replied

"All right no more questions, now go and sit beside mr.kirishima,mr.aizawa and Mr.kirishima will you please raise your hand" the teacher said as Kirishima raised his hand and Izuku said " Please kimi-sensei call me Izuku, Mr.Aizawa is what the students call my dad"

"Oh? Your father is a teacher? Where does he teach?" The teacher asked, izuku sighed and said " Dad teaches at U.A academy"

Everyone jumped and shouted " Your dad teaches at U.A!!!" "Yes" he said as he rubbed his headphones "so is he a pro hero?" Asked a pink skin girl. He nodded and said " Yes, his hero name is Eraserhead, now can i sit please?"

As everyone nodded and he walked to his seat and sat down looking out of the window boredly and after sometime the bell rang he took the lunch midnight gave him and sat beneath a tree and began to eat.

Just then a kirishima came and said with a smile " Hello dude, my name is Eijiro Kirishima but you can call me Eijiro,nice to meet you" as he held out a hand, izuki shook his hand and said " Hello, my name you know already but still my name is Izuku Aizawa nice to meet you..you can call me Izuku"

They were about to eat when the pink skin girl came and said " Hey new guy, my name is Mina Ashido, hope we can be friends"

"Sure,the name's Izuku Aizawa but call me Izuku" he replied.

"If you don't mind me asking what are your quirks?" Izuku asked his new friends,eager to learn more about quirks.

"My quirk is acid, i can generate acid from my body, these horns and skin color is a mutation" mina said with a smile as Kirishima said with a toothy grin " My quirk is harden, i can harden my body to create defense"