1 | A simple misunderstanding.

A/N - Just a quick note, this is set after Connor has become a deviant, and after all androids have gained freedom. Unlike in the game when an evacuation was set there will be no evacuation. This also will not contain any spoilers. Other than a few here and there with flashbacks if they are included. I also may add a small symbol in the shape of a circle to represent the LED, as the game uses it as loading, so I'll use it for when I'm changing scenes ect. Enjoy!
-Penny.

———————

It was finally calm in the city of Detroit, everyone was finally acting like civilised human beings and treating androids, or deviants as they are now known as, like a new species of mankind. You were outside your small flower shop that was located on the outside of centre Detroit, as you were watering the hanging pink blossoms that were placed next to the shop door you heard a raspy voice yell to get your attention.

You flinched slightly as you slowly turned around to face the person who called out for your attention, while placing the watering can down beside you, your [E/C] landed on an older man with an Android at his side. They began to walk across the road and towards you, as they got closer you saw every detail of the Androids face, 'his quite handsome'  you thought to yourself before snapping back to reality.

"How may I help you?" The [H/C] Haired female asked in her calming and soft tone.
"My names Hank, I'm the lieutenant that asked to talk to you today." He said in his tiredly rough voice.

"Ah yes! Sorry I didn't expect you to come so early. Please come inside, I can make you a cup of coffee if you'd like" You said in an slightly insisting tone as you opened the door to reveal a small sized shop full with multiple petals on the floor and flowers around the room.

The android noticed you forgot to pick up the metal watering can, he opened his mouth to say something before picking it up himself and walking inside behind Lt. Hank. "Some coffee would be great at this time of day" Hank muttered slightly slurring his words from the remaining alcohol in his system.

The young girl opened up a door that was behind a small counter, she stood to the side for Hank and Connor to make there way inside. As Hank enters into the back of the shop which was what she would call her 'room'; Connor stopped her from entering, she tilts her head in confusion as she looks up to meet the gaze of the hazel eyed Male, "Sorry, I just realised you forgot to bring in this, and thought I'd give it to you before I forgot." He said in his usual calm and warming voice as he lifted the baby pink watering can.

"Oh! I thought I was forgetting something, thank you for picking it up for me" She smiles innocently as she took the watering can and placed it on the counter carefully making sure not to spill any remanding water that was inside. Connor nods lightly before heading inside to meet with Hank, who was now sitting on the couch waiting for his morning coffee.

"Sorry for the wait Lieutenant" [Y/N] said sweetly as she walked towards the small area that had a few kitchen essentials, as she began to make the coffee Connor asked why exactly the lieutenant and [Y/N] needed to speak.

"The homicide from a few days ago, involving Professor. K, Remember?" Hank turns his head to Connor who immediately responded with a nod. "Well Ms [L/N] here managed to give us some more evidence involving the crime." He finished as [Y/N] walked over carefully placing the Coffee on the small coffee table in front of the couch.

"Ah, Yes, so is there anything you want me to try explain pacifically? Or would you like me to just get straight to what I hope is correct?" you asked.
"Hm. I'd like to know one thing, was he accompanied with anyone or anything when he arrived in your shop." Hank asked as he sipped on the coffee, the room was partly steamy from the cup but [Y/N] decided to leave it for now.