Daughter of Hell Raisers

"Maybe my parents aren't that bad." I whisper to myself as I turn the corner and I frown when I see my house in flames with police cars everywhere. "Oh come on... I actually liked this house!" I yell. I walk over to my house sighing.

"Do you live here?" A police officer says, blocking my way. I nod. "Something caught fire and," he pauses and bites his lip. "No one can find your parents." I shrug and he raises an eyebrow. "What's your name, sweetie?"

"Well, its not sweetie, so don't call me that." I say narrowing my eyes. I cross my arms. "Aubrey Knight." He stares at me with his eyes wide. I click the heel of my black high heeled buckled boot on the cement. "What are you staring at, dude? I'm not a ghost." I grin when he flinches.

"H-h-how old are you, Aubrey?" He says with a trickle of sweat making its way down his face. 

"I'm 17." I say rolling my eyes and staring at my house which is now just melting into ashes. My bangs cover my right eye. 

My parents (Ew, I'm calling them my "parents") are terrible, rude and they don't care about their only daughter. They are the type of  people who can't stay in one place without messing it all up. It's like every month we are moving to a different town because they started shit and were kicked out.

Whenever I meet someone they start acting weird and scared all except for my friend, Blake. 

I always wear my black leather coat, ripped up black jeans and black knee high buckled up high heeled boots which holds my knife. My hair is black with bright green highlights and very long. I always keep it on a side braid and it goes down to my butt. I have piercings on my lip, nose, belly button, all over my ears and above my eyebrow. My parents don't care that i have them. I have tattoos on both arms, the side of my stomach and behind my neck.  

The police officer stares at me and frowns. "I'm sorry for bothering you." He says turning around. He starts to walk over to the house that's now just a pile of ashes. 

In the corner of my eye I see a bullet come in front of me and my vision goes black. 

I hear echoing footsteps. "We got her."