✒ Trailer ?

"Y/N, it was something we decided at his brith. You know the Jeon's were best friends of your father and I. When Jungkook was born we decided to arrange for the two of you to get married when you graduated from college. I know he's younger than you, but it shouldn't matter in this day and age. I'm sure he's a good boy" your mother tried to reason with you as you clutched the keys of your mother's car in your hand. You didn't know how to drive, but you weren't going to let that stop you from running away.

You had barely graduated from college and started looking for jobs, everything was going smoothly but then this happened. Mrs. Jeon who you hadn't even remembered had called your mother saying that her son had returned from America after completing his studies. Your mother, who hated seeing her friends' children get married off into wealthy households decided that it was time to make your engagement official.

And now, here you were in the verge of running away. Being the independent woman you were, marriage was the last thing on your mind. You were more focused on your career and finding a job, you weren't just about to let it all go and pop out children with a man you knew nothing about!

✒🔫

"You can scream all you want, no ones going to hear you" Jungkook seductively whispered into your ear as his slender fingers traced the outline of your chin, his thumb stopping at your lips.

"No matter what you say or do, in the end of the day you're all mine" he spat as he bit his plump bottom lip.

Bringing his body closer to yours, trapping your body in between his and the cement wall behind you he whispered, "If you refuse, my men won't let you live. Shouldn't bad kitties be punished?"

"Get lost!" You screamed as you tried to push him off you, but to no avail. His body was like iron and your feeble attempts to fight back meant nothing to him, if anything it was like a rat trying to dig through cement. In other words, it was impossible!

"I can't wait for our wedding night, my little kitten~"

🔫✒

A/N: This is a Mafia leader arranged marriage au. It's inspired by Millie's (-ksj_bts-) His, pocketbangtan Arranged, and some Korean drama I watched way back in the day, but I forgot the name xD I'll post the first chapter as soon as I can 💜