[6] taekook|From fuckboy to babyboy

Type: smut

Top! Kook
Bottom! Tae

Words: 3561

***

AT PARTY

"Ahh! Aaahh!" Tae was moaning mess, he lost his mind.. He was corrupted.

"You like it don't you?" Soft voice moaned in his hair, sweetly biting taes earlobe..

PRESENT

tae slowly walked down the hall, his eyes scanning for known person.

"Yoongi!" His deep voice slipped in hallways, making everyone start whispering.

Of course they were staring at gorgeous boy, rushing down the hall to his only friend.

Tae was fuckboy, everyone wanted him but he never needed others. Except yoongi, his best friend since they were 8. 

Taes popularity was really something. All girls and boys were into him, wanting him desperately. Some of them wanted just sex, some of them relationships. Of course tae always choose first ones. He never wanted relationships and he wasn't playboy either. He simply said he wanted everyone for sex only.

Everyone thought he was heartless..
and maybe he was.

"Min fucking yoongi!" Tae screamed in yoongi's ear

"Shut the hell up taestrophe! It's still freakin morning!"

"Stop with that stupid nicknames! And it's time for freakin lunch how is it still morning!"

"Shut it, Don't bite me, gosh! Come on!"

The two boy walked away from the lockers and to the cafeteria with different things in their head.

"So? Why are you like this?" Yoongi asked while putting his food on table
"Like what?"

"Like notbullyinganyone-todayi'mkind-nomeancomments-silenttaestrophe way.." Yoongi bit his burger and hummed in pleasure

"If you think I understood any of that you're highly mistaken" tae groaned in annoyance and sipped his drink.

"Anyways, I need to ask you something? I guess" yoongi just hummed again and tae knew it was his time to talk

"So.. If person A hates person B, but for some fucked up reson person B makes a move on person A and they drunkily umm.. Do something.. And then person A fucking regrets it because i- person A really freaking hates person B and wants to choke him- i.. I mean choke person B.. So person A don't fucking knows what to do to person B because person A knows person B will embarrass person A because this person B is a jerk!!" Tae breathed out heavily, putting his hands on the table and staring at his dumbfounded friend.

"I'll repeat your own words and say, if you think i understood any of that, you are mistaken more highly than jins confidence" tae groaned, placing  hands on his face and putting his head on table.

"So.." Yoongi stared at other with small smirk "you did something with jungkook and are afraid he embarrasses you?"

Taehyungs head shot up from the table, looking at his hyung with wide eyes and open mouth. Yoongi just chuckled for himself before shaking his head.

"How do- wha- but-"

"Tae come on! How i know? You are too easy to read dear taestrophe! When you're talking about some person A and B shit, One of them definitely is you, than you said person A freakin hated person B and only person who can annoy you is that basketball player jungkook guy, so I assume, you fucked him and now are scared that he can say something embarrassing and you hate it couse all y'all did is annoy, hate and beat each other and now you drunkily fucked him but tae, if it's like that, you can simply use it and annoy him more, like.. Say that he was so submissive for you or some shit" yoongi shrugged continuing eating.