1

I wake up by an email. I check the time and its 9:30 Am. I check the email and I start screaming. I got the part of Bricks new girlfriend in Insatiable. My mom and dad ran up to my room and asked me what was wrong. "I got the role in Insatiable." I said. My mom screams and hugs me. My dad kisses me in the cheek. "This is my first role ever." I said. I really hope I don't mess this chance up. My mom and dad left and I texted back to Insatiable. Thank you so much for this opportunity. Tell me my schedule and Ill be there. I sent it and I didn't know how to reply because his is my first role and I hope they will reply back. Minutes later and they reply. You're welcome and we have a party so that we can meet the new cast members and you could go if you want. Its semiformal so see you there. I was finished reading and I called my best friend Andrew and told her we needed to go shopping. I took a shower and changed into a cute outfit. 

I apply some makeup on and I go downstairs and wait at the porch

I apply some makeup on and I go downstairs and wait at the porch. I keep hearing my phone ding so i checked it out. I was added to a group chat

                                                                              Insatiable 

Me: Hello?

Lucas: Hi are you new?

Me: Yeah

Lucas: I am too

Debby: Hi

Erinn: You're playing the role of Chole

Me: Yeah

Michael: Oh so she is Brick's new girlfriend

Irene: Are you going to the cast party today

Me: Yup

I heard Andrea's car getting closer so I say goodbye to the group chat and stand up. Her car stopped and I hopped on. "So why are we going shopping again?" she asked. "I need a semi formal dress for the Insatiable cast party." I said. "Oh you got it. Im so proud and btw Brick's hot." She said. "Really I play his girlfriend." I said. "Good for you. You get to kiss him." I laughed and we finally reached the mall. I went to this shop filled with dresses and I got a bunch and tried them on. Finally after trying on dresses I picked one. I went home and put the dress on. I apply my makeup and put on my heels. I look at the mirror and y dress is prettier than me.

 I look at the mirror and y dress is prettier than me

I watch netflix for a while until I check the time. I call and Uber and when we arrive there is cameras everywhere and a red carpet. I get out of the car and walk on the red carpet. They told me to smile at the camera so I did. I finally reach the end of the carpet and I accidentally bump into some. I look up and see .....................