♀ 1/Akira

"Now coming to the stage Miss Akira."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath trying to shake the nervousness off.

Walking across the wooden stage I took a glance at the crowd in the small, dim lounge. Sitting down on the piano bench, I grabbed the mic.

"Well, this is actually my first time performing so thank you Blue for letting me tonight. I'll be performing Fallen by Alicia Keys."

I carefully put the mic back on the stand and began to place my fingers on the keys.

Once again, I took a deep breath and began playing. It was like the music was flowing through my fingertips.

And from the looks of it the audience was loving it. A smirk started to appear on my face. People were dancing and singing along; really feeling what I was playing.

"Thanks Blue for letting me play tonight." "Aw, anything for a friend and especially a great musician." Blue said with her signature, sweet smile spread on her face. "Akira over here!" I heard my best friend Starling shout across the room. "Well let me go before Starling causes more attention." I laugh as walking away.

Walking pass the bar, I feel a tight grip on my shoulder. As I turn around I find a tall, light skin brother with full pink lips and a bit of facial hair.

"Excuse me miss I just wanted to say you did an amazing job up there."

" Why thank but if you can excuse me I have to go." walking away, once again I feel him grab my shoulder.

"Wait.I'm having a party for my promotion and I would like you to play." That's when I really thought about what he said. This could help me get my talent out.

"Sure. What time?"

"Great! It's Saturday starting at 8." He rejoiced. "Here's my business card. see you soon Miss Akira." After that he winked and walked away. I stood there and looked at the business card this mystery man just gave me .

Malcolm Rashad

Sales Manger, Champs Sports Corporate Office HQ

So he's in the marketing business.