I want your asshole isaac

"Leonard" isaac squawked as he entered his best friends igloo. "The fuck do you want you rotten fish?" "You" Isaac said winking as he flopped onto Leonard's snow bed slowly sliding on his thicc oily belly towards him. "I want you Leonard I want all of you inside and out". Leonard sat there shocked at what he was hearing, was his bestfriend really admitting his love for him? No he couldn't be neither of them are gay they said #nohomo many moons ago and Isaac never goes back on his word... or does he?
"Wh-what?" "You heard me Leonard I want you, I want you to shove your slippery tongue like penguin cock into my asshole and impregnate me with your juicy flightless bird cum". Isaac sat there with his tight ass up in the air waiting to be smashed into Hell by his friends slick C O C K. "Please Leonard I know you feel it too" "i-Isaac I can't I can't" Isaac sat up and turned around and shoved his beak into his friends using his slicked feather wings to keep their heads as close together as possible to show the true meaning and love behind his words. After a few moments of letting their pointy beaks stab at each other Isaac released his "grasp" on Leonard's phat head.
"Isaac... I want your asshole" he paused "right now". Isaac smirked at his friend "I knew you'd cum *wink* around" he slid back down onto his slick tummy and spread his stubby legs to prepare his pucker hole for massive destruction. Leonard stood behind Isaac jerking his tongue dick slowly just at the thought of smashing his friend anal hole into oblivion. "Ready Isaac?" He asked as he began to line up his P E N I S with his friends R E C T U M. "WHAT THE FUCK!" They heard from behind them as they both quickly got up and slid their smol 🅱️enises away.

What will happen next find out when Idelys makes me write another chapter :)