Jhalli(crazy)

The Ray's of sun tearing apart the dark gloomy night arrived for a new charm on the eastern sky.. the chirping of sparrows as the alarm tune lead to a soothing sleep even deeper... No u just can't force me to come to office regularly.. no naa.. mama.. dekho.. a man with wide black moustache standing infornt of her roaring like a lion..Miss Roy if u don't come in proper time your salary shall be deducted... With the fear of that black moustached demon she kicked her blanket out ND stood down to the ground.. Ooouuccchhh!! (Aree yarrrr.. )she had accidentally stepped over mr.monu.. sorry baby.. was what she could manage to speak as her eyes fell over the clock..Fffuucckkk😶 she ran out to the bathroom.. shouting (MaaMa Khanna ready Karo jaldi...)and rushed down to the dinning nearly tripping over the couch.. (Guddal sambhal k) was what maama was shouting. Putting a piece of bread in her mouth she managed to start the scooty ND reached her destination. Just at the entrance was standing her night mare..Mr.Iyer. Balsubhramanyam Iyer was the chief editorial of The Delhi Times.. A 6ft tall man with protruding black eyes. A ball shaped nose..His acsent was the masterpiece god had gifted him.. ND yet though that pregnant woman shaped tummy. Sorry Mr.Iyer...(Wo naa... )ND he started having his full 10 min 48sec speech.. As he leave.. Mukti  mumered to herself (Chalo din ki ahuruwat ho hi gayi!). To the end of that day finally while returning home mama hurried her to the bedroom to get dressed properly..(Kya bat he mama?). Her mom said that they were going to have visitors and oderd her to wear the pink kurta.. Mukti was at her early 20s.. A 5ft 5inch well built girl.. fair complextioned with glossy black hairs till her waist. Being a Bengali girl she had captivating longe yes. A dark chocolate brown eyes which sometimes spoke more that her words.. But was there something for which she was not happy.. was that the marriage at 24 or (Wait for that special one!!).. Papa called down mama for the greet. The meet ND greet went well but yet as usual it was a no on her behalf.. probably the 19th proposal she rejected. Late that night tired of her editing work to switched her mood to the social networking site.. searching out for something.. On the search list of FB flashed a name that again bought back that little smile yet disappointment on her face.. where are u..was all she could say.. but her eyes was always in search of that person who was on the top of her search list.. NIRVAN AHUJA.