Dating on Amusement Park

It was Sunday, but SID was still busy as the normal days. Everyone was still came to the office even no one do anything related to work. Da Qing was busy finishing his 10th plate of dried fish made by Old Lee. Lin Jing looks busy with his computer, but he didn't seem to do his work because he put such silly face ever since he turned on his computer. Wang Zheng and San Zhang were on their private date on the library. No body was dare enough to disturb them because it would just make them feel salty. Zhu Hong was watching every single Bai Yu's old dramas on her computer. It was the first time Zhu Hong so obsessed with an idol other than the Chief. Well, maybe it's just because Bai Yu resembles the Chief a lot.

Xiao Guo was the only one who looks as if he's working on the office. As always, he cleaned up the pile of documents in the office. Old Chu watered the plants on the office. Lin Jing teased him by telling Old Chu not to get too close to the plants or else the plant would shoot him just like in Plants vs Zombie, then Old Chu beat him to pulp.

"I wonder, why are you guys still coming to the office even on Sunday. You guys must be really loves working on this office..." Xiao Guo asked while collecting the documents.

"NOOO!!!!" all quickly shouted.

Xiao Guo shrugged a bit, "Then... why did you guys keep coming to the office even on the holiday?"

"They just hopeless single that has no life ..." Old Chu answered bluntly. He didn't care the cold stare from everyone.

"Excuse me, I'm not a hopeless single. I have a life too. The Love Live girls are all waiting for me to be seen..." Lin Jing took off his earphone, "This is the only place I can enjoy free wifi and AC, and also this is the only place I could do my Wota things without my mom getting angry with me!"

"I just want to eat Old Lee's dried fish!" Da Qing answered happily.

"I came here to see Chief Zhao, but well since he didn't come today, just stalking about Bai Yu is good enough..." Zhu Hong answered. "But I wonder why the chief doesn't come to the office. I asked him by phone, but he said that he was sick. But based on his voice, I don't think that he is really sick..."

"Maybe Chief is going on a date with Professor Shen? I saw him calling for professor Shen many times before..." Da Qing made a guess.

Zhu Hong laughed hardly, "Impossible! I'm sure Professor Shen ignored all of chief's invitations..."

"EVERYONE, LOOK!!" Xiao Guo suddenly ran closer to the gang. "I found this a photo and a note about Professor Shen on Chief's bin. He must throw it accidently, I have to keep it for him. And I wonder why would he mark today's date with heart sign. Anyone have a clue?"

Zhu Hong took the note from Xiao Guo's hand and read it. Everyone followed reading it behind her.

"Hm, looks fun... Guys, do you know what I think?" Da Qing smirked.

All except Guo nodded their head. "Let's execute the plan!"

"What? I didn't get it. Deputy Qing hasn't said anything, but why is everyone agree?" Xiao Guo asked confusedly.

Old Chu hit Xiao Guo's head, "It's because you are dumb. Just follow it, and you will know..."

---

"Amusement Park?" Shen Wei asked Yunlan.

"Yeah!" Yunlan nodded cheerfully, "Anything wrong?"

Shen Wei looked confused, "But you said that you need me to help you investigating a Dixing case. Why here?"

"Why? Since it's a place for having fun, it doesn't mean that there is no dangerous lurks, Xiao Wei..."

"But..." Shen Wei still felt something wrong.