The Girl Named Amy

[A/N]

TO EVERYONE BESIDES MY IRL FRIEND WHO IS READING THIS, THIS WAS JUST WRITTEN TO PROVE A  VERY OBVIOUS POINT TO MY FRIEND. IMMORTALHD IS MINE. NOONE ELSE WILL HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IS HAPPENING.

Chapter One

Once upon a time, there was a Girl named Amy who was a giant Creatures fan. She watched them every day, and loved all of the different members. Her favorite, though, was Aleks, or ImmortalHD. She thought he was so cute and funny and amazing, though one sad thought ways gnawed at her: She would never get the chance to meet him. She always shrugged that sad thought off though, and spend her days watching and listening to him to keep herself happy. One day, Little Amy was watching one of Aleks' videos on his channel. He said that he would be coming to a place near where Amy lived. When Amy heard this, she had a fangirl rant and Called up her amazingly awesome, super hot, best friend Ann. Annlox to her friend(s). Ann also had a fangirl rant, and they both swore that they would somehow get to meet Aleks IF IT WAS THE LAST THING THEY DID. Then Amy swore to make him love her. Then Ann was all like "Oh heeeeeeeeeell no. He is miiiine gurlfriend." And then Amy was like FINE. And then Ann was like FINE. And then they both hung up on each other. EVEN THOUGH THEY BOTH KNEW THAT ANN WAS THE BIGGER FAN.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

<Amy I blame you>