Breaking Me Slowly

~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~

     Hey peeps! So, the characters are basically Vocaloids.... Enjoy! :3

     *Any complaints? Take 'em up with my fists!*

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Penelope!" she screamed, swinging her arms out towards me.

     "Melody!" I screamed back, struggling to run foreword. Two large, burly men held me back, seeming to barely move their muscles.

     The women smiled cruelly, her lips inching up every second. She looked up slowly, and stared at me, smiling. Her smile scared me, to be honest.

     "Why are you DOING THIS?!" I screamed. She started walking towards me slowly, her boots making clicking sounds.

     "You wanna know why?" Click, click, click. "Hmmmm, let me think." click click click. "How about..." Click, click, click. She was upon me now. She grabbed my chin with her fingers, forcing me to look up at her. "Maybe because I feel like it." She roughly threw my face away from her hands, as if she had slapped me.

     I clawed harder, sobbed harder, screaming over and over "MELODY! MELODYYYY!!!!!!!!"

    Forcefully, I was ripped away from the gaurds arms. They slipped a cloth over my mouth, and I felt my world going black. I slipped down unto the floor, my shirt slipping up. The guards laughed and ogled me. My head slammed against the ground, my arms and legs clutched up against my body.