Chapter 1. The News

For the top......your welcome:)

Markiplier's P.O.V

It is The first of May and life is doing good. Amy and I are really happy right now but we are planning on having A BABY!!!! We are so excited!!

I spot Amy doing the dishes and I sneak up behind her and hug her around her stomach."AHHHH OMG MARK ^0^!", *Mark laughs* "Sorry babe." I said. But she said it's ok. "Awww shi-----zzzzz i got water on my new merch!"

WARNING THIS IS A VVVVVEEEEEEERRRRRRRYYYYY AWKWARD SCENE.I'M SO SORRY MARK OK I'M SORRY

It was the night. Today was our anniversary. I wanted to make Amy feel special. We traded our gifts. I gave her chocolates and flowers, but she gave me some pajamas.

Then we slipped into bed and................

(magical time skip brought to you by mark's buttyfull hair)

Amy's P.O.V

I slept great last night I slipped into the bathroom without trying to wake up Mark I took a shower and by the time I was finished Mark was already awake. "Um, Mark you're still naked." "Oh shit, sorry" *goes and changes* Then I close the door to dry off and get dressed. Then I apply my makeup. "Ok Amy the moment of truth." I am about to take a pregnancy test.

"Uhhhh Markimoo!" "Yea babe?!", said Mark "You might want to come here, like now."

I here Mark coming to the bathroom and I try to cover myself with a towel. "Uhh I took a pregnancy test and it's negative." "yea so." "that NEVER happens." 

Magical time skip brought to you by Marks awkward moments.

Mark's P.O.V

We are at the doctors and Amy is in the room and i am waiting and worried. She comes out and she looks so.....................depressed then the doctor says, "Amy is unable to have a child."

Amy starts to cry and I get up to hug her and we stand there for about 4 minutes.

Another time skip that's not magical 

It has been a few months and Amy hasn't been herself. I am very worried. It has come to the day where she doesn't fall asleep anymore. I plan on surprising her today.

"Hey babe." "h-hi Mark" "I have a surprise for you." I place adoption papers in front of her.

She sits there, then gets up and hugs me then I kiss her on the cheek. 

~Time travel to two days ago~

Megan's P.O.V

I wake up in the middle of the night, "Ugh not again!" I whispered. I pull out my phone and begin to watch Mark's new video from yesterday. "hahahhahahahaha"  I hear movement next to me and get out of my covers and notice it is morning and my friend is already in the bathroom "Watching Mark? He is da best." She says from the bathroom

I put on my uniform and some makeup then head down for breakfast

On my way down to the dining room I trip and fall down the stairs and as I look up the stairs I see Audrey

On my way down to the dining room I trip and fall down the stairs and as I look up the stairs I see Audrey. God she is the THE ABSOLUTE WORSTTTT. I see Livia run out of her room while I get up, then she punches Audery and then shoves then flips her off her which causes her noses to go all bloody (well her flipping her off didn't cause that but you know what I mean) and then she gets a black eye and tries to push Livia, but failed. "I'm just weak" I mumbled "What" said Livia, after she got downstairs. "Oh nothing lets head to breakfast."

On my way the dining hall a bunch of the girls are laughing at me then the headmistress, Miss.Ann, shushes them all. "God I hate fucking life" Livia said, loud enough for Miss.Ann to hear and then as a punishment she had to do all the chores of everyone in her group (Group of ages 10-13) I felt bad because she would miss lunch but at least we would do car check

3 Days Later

We sitting in the window sill do car check to see if anyone came but we already knew no one comes but it takes our mind off of Miss.Ann and the evil presence here--Uh I mean Audery. We hear a car but ignore it. Then we here a knock and then the door is opened up to Audery. "You guys are idiots." said Audery, but I mean she always insulted us and it never phased us.

*INTERCOM* 

CAN ALL THE GROUP OF 10-13 PLEASE COME DOWN TO THE MAIN HALL IN UNIFORM

Me and Livia look at each other and think there really was a car but then doubt it. We slip on our uniforms then head down the Audrey comes up to us and then Livia gives her a glare and then she just walks off. We head downstairs I hear a familiar husky voice. I reminded me of Mark's and I shivered because his voice was somehow satisfying. Then I saw the back of the couple who was going to adopt someone today, or not, I saw the hair that was blonde and orange tipped. "Hmmm" I thought to myself. Then the man who seemed quiet buff and had red hair. I thought it was my imagination playing with my eyes so I popped in my headphones and played some Hamilton(SHE SAID YOU MARRIED AN ICARUS HE HAS FLOWN TO CLOSE TO THE SUN sorry) I was tapping my foot to the beat and then I felt my heart stop. The couple turned around it w-was

MARKIPLIER AND AMY OMFG AHHHHHHH. Livia saw my face and held my shoulder because I had an anxiety attack. I was freaking out put my vision got blurry my palms were sweaty I was losing my balance which is why Livia was holding my shoulder. After a few seconds I felt better then Livia whispered "Good thing you didn't get the indecent again" "yea" I said.  I saw Mark and and Amy go into the headmistress's office and they are talking. Me and Olivia were the only one's who knew Mark and Amy so we looked stupid when they left into the office and we started to freak out.

Amy's P.O.V 

We were in the headmasters office and they are showing the profiles of everyone and when they stop at someone named Megan she is really pretty and her profile says how interesting she is

Megan

Smart mature but has anxiety (says more i am just lazy) 

I was quiet interested in her, but especially Mark because of what happend  to her father and her red hair.  

We were going to see who they choose to adopt and they were stuck between Audrey, Me AND Olivia, and a girl named Kasey. He had the paper for Kasey and circled no, She shrugged and walked away. Then he took the papers for me and Livia and a tear went down my face went down my face when I saw that Amy circled....

MWHAHAHA CLIFF HANGER i am proud of 1188 words :)