Chapter 1: Meeting Jellal

   Erza's P.O.V

I woke up 9:14 in the morning realizing I was already late for helping Gray for his studies. "Geez, Why won't this stupid alarm clock work?!, Shit, My stomach is rumbling, Oh yeah! I didn't eat dinner!" I'd stand up and wear my slippers and go to the kitchen and as I open the fridge looking for food. "Hmm.. What should I eat?" as I grab the big carton of milk and cereal as I grab a bowl and open the big carton of milk and cereal I'd pour them both. "That should be enough!" I grab a spoon and eat fast. "Ugh...! Why am I always late?!" I went to the bathroom and took a bath fast. "Man!, I forgot that it's Mom's Birthday! Then I gotta buy a gift for her" I finished bathing, I'd grab the towel and wrap it around my body. I went out of the bathroom and put on my clothes. I finished putting on clothes as I grab my brush and brush my red hair smoothly and tie my hair like ponytail.

I look at my watch "Shit, Gray hang in there!" I grabbed my books and my bag and run too Gray's house as I stop and rest for a while and sit in a bench but I saw a Blue Haired boy sitting in the bench and drinking soda.

  Jellal's P.O.V

I see a red haired girl going to sit at a bench.

I'd whisper to myself "Wow, she's beautifull maybe I should introduce myself to her!"

"Ohayou, Miss..?" I said and asked

"Ohayou! and, It's Erza" She said to me

"What a beautiful name just like you" I said

"Why, thank you.. Uhh?"  She said and asked

"It's Jellal!" I said and smiled at her

"So wanna hangout sometime, Erza?" I asked

"Sure, Why not?" She said

As I see her glancing her watch.

"Oh, no I forgot! I was in a hurry, Gomenasai Jellal" She said

"Daijoubou, Erza!" I said

"Nice meeting you Erza"

"Nice meeting you too, Jellal!"

As I'd wave my hand too her seeing her leave.