That moment that brought us together

Just want to be clear I don't own glee and everything belong to Ryan Murphy and the creators of Glee.

As for now I hope you enjoy the story and thank you to everyone who has read this story and it means a lot to me :)

February 22nd 2012:

Every since Finn let go of Rachel at the train station on their wedding day, Rachel has been miserable ever since. She meet a guy named Brody but it didn't work after she found out he was a gigglo. After the love drama she gave up on love and Kurt and tried everything to convince her it's not the end of the world for love but she didn't believe him until on this day February 22nd 2012 when she sees this one guy her life changes and she knew her love life wouldn't end with him.

Kurt: "Rachel are you ok, you seem still upset about the Brody drama and your life"

Rachel: *she doesn't respond*

Kurt: "Rachel please talk to me"

Rachel: "What should I say Kurt?, that'd I'm ok?" *she sighs sadly thinking if Finn, she only dated Brody because she thought she'll be over him but she can't*

Kurt: "Listen, Finn will come around soon I promise Rach"

Rachel: "You better be right Kurt"

Kurt: "You just wait and see" *he smiles*

Rachel: "Ok, I trust you" *she smiles too*

??: *he rings the door bell*

Kurt: "Let me get that" *he gets up and walks to the door and opens*

??: "Kurt!" *he smiles*

Kurt: "Oh my god!" *he smiles big*

Rachel: "Kurt who is it?" *her mouth dropped as she saw ??*

??: "R-Rachel?" *he smiles at her*

The end!!

Sorry it's my first attempt and it turned out bad:(