Part 1

"Mia where have you Been?" Her mother asked "I told you we had an alpha coming today and as the betas daughter you have to be there as well. How many times do we have to keep going over this?"
"I went for a run and I'm here now sooo...." Mia replied in a calm yet bored voice. Her mother looked at her with an annoyed face.
"Get your ass upstairs and get ready now." Mia took that chance to run upstairs. "Don't make a habit of this Mia" she yelled at her daughter with an annoyed tone.
"Ugh what should I wear?" Mia asked her wolf Izzy looking through her clothes trying to find something to presentable to wear.
"Fuckin something were late." Izzy responded.
"Thanks dickweed." Mia replied.
She settled for a white strapless dress that hugged her waist and flowed down to her knees and she wore her cowgirl boots, and through her blond curly hair in a ponytail and walked down stairs. She was greeted by her mom and dad.
"You ready sweetheart?" Her father asked her.
"Yep." She replied with a smile.
They left their house and headed to the pack house to meet with the alphas family and wait for alpha Ashton to arrive. A few minutes later 5 SUV's pulled up to the pack house. The first two people that got out were guards next was the beta you could tell by the power raiding off him. Then Izzy started freaking out she kept screaming "mate."
"Oh shit." Mia said.
"Mia watch your mouth." Her father whispered angrily.
Then alpha Aston got out of the car and looked straight at Mia and said that one word that scared Mia. "Mate."
"Oh shit." Mia's dad said when he realized what was going on.
Alpha Ashton using his werewolf speed went straight over to Mia and wrapped her up in his arms and growled at those around her.
"Umm alpha Ashton let's take this inside." Said alpha Jason. (Mia's alpha)
They all headed inside to talk about what just happened outside.
"Alpha are you still willing to sign are peace-treaty?" Alpha Jason asked looking confused at alpha Ashton who still had his arms around Mia.
"Only if I get her?" He said sternly.
"No!" Her father yelled.
Alpha Ashton growled at being disrespected. "Excuse me?" He asked in an angry tone.
Alpha Jason stood up quickly and jumped in between. "I don't think he meant to do that alpha. Sounds like a deal. You get to keep Mia and you sign the peace-treaty?"
"Alpha." Mia's father said. " that's my daughter."
"Beta think about this, one person or this whole pack? I get she's your daughter she's been like family to us to but as alpha I have to think of the whole pack, not just one person." Jason replied. "This is an order beta. "
Mia pushed Ashton away from her "don't I get a say in this?!" Hearing how they have decided her future without even talking to her as if she wasn't there.
"You do." Ashton said looking like he had already won with his arms crossed. " either you come with me or I'll declare against your pack and take you forcefully. Your choice?"
"Ugh mother fucker! Fine." Mia replied angrily " just leave my pack alone."
"Let's go." Ashton said.
"What about my things?"Mia asked.
" I'll send someone to get them later. Let's go. "
"Can't I say goodbye?"
"One minute. Then let's go."
Mia turned around and cried and hugged her mother and father never knowing when she would get to see them again.
"Times up. Let's go. "Ashton said looking down at his watch.
"Goodbye. I love you." Mia said to her parents before getting in the backseat of the car with Ashton. As they left back to his territory.
As soon as they where off alpha Jason's land, Ashton grabbed Mia by the throat and whispered in her ear as she clawed at his arm trying to breath."don't ever disrespect me like that again." He said in an angry tone before letting her go. Mia started gasping for air and looked absolutely terrified of him. She didn't know what she had just gotten into.