Go to sleep!

He cracked an eyelid open. It was dark. He didn't know what time it was, or what time he had actually gone to bed. Speaking of which, this bed wasn't very comfortable in fact, it was quite hard.

He shifted slightly, an odd sensation spreading down his arm. He must have leant on it in his sleep. He shook the numb limb, barely feeling his knuckles scrape wood as pins and needles coursed their way through his muscles.

That was strange. He had moved his foot, finding the movement oddly restricted. That's when he opened his eyes properly.
It was literally pitch-black and he could almost swear he was looking at cloth, instead of his bedroom ceiling - in fact, where was his Alice Cooper poster?

He tried to sit up. It was as if something was pinning him down. That's when he noticed a weight against his right side. Whatever it was, it moved. It wasn't an 'it', he soon realised, it was a body.

His knuckles scraped wood again. This time he felt it.
The body next to him stirred, breathing in his ear. "Go back to sleep Robin"

He knew that voice...didn't he?
He blinked in the darkness again, reaching up to - touch cloth? It felt heavy as he pushed against it.

"OH MY GOD! I'm in a coffin? A bloody coffin?!" He yelled, momentarily forgetting the person next to him.
"Yeah, well...I'll clean it tonight...now go to sleep Robin!" An arm slid over him pulling him into a sleepy embrace.

He definitely knew that voice "Vlad?!" It all came flooding back. All the memories of Stokely, the castle, the Counts, Vlad and...vampires. But wasn't that 5 years ago?

Wait...what was he doing in a coffin with..."Vlad?! What the-" "Shh! Go to sleep already! It's the middle of the day for flap sake!"
Robin turned his head to look at the vampire next to him, a sharp pain throbbing in his neck.

He wriggled a hand up to touch it, feeling..."This is so cool!"
He grinned, a cold hand slapping over his mouth.