After

My second go at fanfic. It’s extremely short, but I felt like it didn’t need more. Or maybe that’s my short, sharp communication style speaking.

Constructive criticism greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading!

Also available on my Tumblr: thefloorlamp.

In sum: Remember THAT kiss? Yeah. This is what happened afterwards.

_______________________________________________

They lay together in silence, the air heavy with alcohol and shame. Jakob was breathless, his limbs felt like jelly, and he felt disgusting and sticky and sweaty.

In short, he felt amazing.

His mind raced back to the events of the night. Beer-lots of it. Loud music. And a dare that went horribly, horribly right.

‘Dude.’ Seb’s voice snapped him out of his reverie. ‘When was the last time you showered? Just wondering.’

‘The fuck? Of course I did.’

‘Doesn’t seem like it.’

‘Fuck you.’

‘Just did.’

'Ha.' Jakob smiled to himself. Smartass. ‘Got the time?’

‘Lemme check.’

Seb turned to glance at his phone, sitting on the bedside table. ‘Just passed 3.30.’ He turned back around and lay on his back, gazing at the ceiling.

Good thing it’s Sunday tomorrow, thought Jakob. Wait. Today, I mean.

He turned to lay on his side, quietly observing the distinct outline of his chubby partner, rising and falling gently.

Seb turned to face him.

'Again?'  asked Jakob.  Even in the dark, he could see the cheeky grin.

Seb grabbed the other forcefully and pulled him close.

‘Why not?’